Key Words: Technology Consulting, Enterprise Architecture, Solution Strategy, Customer Engagement, Techno-commercial skills,
Role: Enterprise Architect
Industry: Global Technology Consulting and Professional Services Organisation
Function: Enterprise Architect, Consulting, Solution Design, Business Development, Shaping and delivering Large and Complex projects
About Our Client
Joining a leading Professional Services MNC, you will act as the Enterprise Architect within their Health and Public Services domain driving the solutions design presented right from business development stage through to project implementation and delivery.
About the Enterprise Architect,
- Design, Creating POCs, defining the solution blueprint, architecture definition, workload estimation, release planning, sourcing model and resourcing strategy
- Project delivery involvement from a perspective of Architecting, Designing and Delivering capabilities to existing environment of the customers from infrastructure, through to systems and application.
- Business development and deal shaping of very large and technically complex business solutions for clients within the Healthcare and Public Services space in the region.
- Interface directly with the clients and responsible for understanding the requirements, the scope of the request, validating the request, developing an optimal solution and providing an overall business and technical estimation.
- The solution architect works with internal folks from the client, vendors and the infrastructure delivery team to provide fit for purpose, cost competitive solutions in line with established industry and company standards along with the alignment with SLA agreements.
- The enterprise architect will help drive the activities holistically is therefore involved in the entire cycle of the project
Benefits and Perks:
- A comprehensive and attractive salary package, depending on experience.
- Medical, dental and life insurance.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Extensive years of relevant experience in supporting business development, solution design, overall architecture and project delivery.
- Experience in doing end to end work for the customers across infrastructure, applications, digital
- Possesses strong technical understanding of old and emerging technologies and can present the overall solution delivery and business proposition at all levels of the customer from top to bottom
- Business savviness with the capacity of a Solution Architect.
- Strong ability to manage both internal and external stakeholders.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.