Keywords: Business Development, Enterprise, Sales, Solutions,
Strategy, ICT, Account Management, Hunting, Solution Selling, Technology
Role: Enterprise Account Manager
Industry: Information Technology
Function: Enterprise Sales, Account Management, Hunting
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in the provision and management of specialist IT infrastructure services and solutions. Their core business is to deliver technology and IT services solutions that support their client's diverse needs across multiple industries.
About the Enterprise Account Manager,
- Secure enterprise-wide outsource IT management contracts from medium to large corporate enterprises that include hardware, software and maintenance services
- Selling complete line of technology solutions (desktops, laptops, peripherals, enterprise servers and storage, networking, security, software licensing and software solutions, and managed and professional services), copiers (HP, Canon & Konica Minolta)
- Managed Service sales: (i.e. End User computing, Data Center Management, Break/Fix, Installations, Staff Augmentation, Asset Tagging, Help Desk Services, etc.)
- Conducting face-to-face meetings with prospective targeted customers to determine IT products, solutions and services needs.
- Developing new accounts and establishing long-term relationships with key decision makers up to and including the “C” level.
- Meeting and exceeding sales goals while being responsible for overall account strategy development.
- Ensuring successful delivery of revenue, GP and other financial targets assigned
- Developing customer presentations and creating sales proposals and responses to RFP’S, RFQ’S, and RFI’S (Requests for Proposals, Quotes and Information)
- Diligent update of sales activities and funnel into CRM system
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Motivated, sales-driven and customer-centric with excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in selling client-focused IT solutions based on customer needs. IT Infrastructure sales experience an advantage.
- Proven ability to manage multiple deals at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Diploma/Degree holder with at experience in corporate sales and a proven track record of success
Personal attributes (*Desirable):
- Confident and comfortable with client’s interactions
- Analytical and possesses the ability to solve problems permanent. Must be a team player with an eye for details and improvement.