Key Words: MSS, Managed Security Services, threat, vulnerability, compliance, penetration testing, PnL, team lead, sales support.
Role: Regional APAC Business Director
Industry: Manged Security Services Provider
Function: Business Leader
Location: Singapore covering APAC
About Our Client
Global Managed Security Services provider in threat, vulnerability and compliance across Cloud or on-premise infrastructure with an expert team of analysts across the world. Due to investments, our client is scaling its already successful business into new markets and territories with immediate value to a diverse range of clients.
About the Regional APAC Business Director:
Operating within a leadership role of world renowned Security Testing, Incident Response and technical security Researchers.
The role is ultimately responsible for the day-to-day operations of penetration testing and red teaming services within the region.
The role includes people management for a set of established international security testing teams across the region; providing strategic information security advice and guidance to key customers; providing subject matter expertise and business development support to the sales organisation; responsibility for the performance of the business area, including responsibility for gross profitability targets.
- Coaching/mentorship of other team members.
- Meeting revenue and gross profitability targets as defined within the competitive bonus plan.
- Periodically support Sales and Marketing activities in line with the nature of the role.
- Identification of potential business opportunities from within the client base
- Management of projects assigned (including client interaction, deliverables, work plans, etc.).
- Effective decision making based on performance analysis on the health of the business.
- Creation of new service lines and augmentation of existing ones.
- Ensuring that projects delivered by the team are completed on time, within budget and efficiently.
- Ultimately responsible for delivery of all services within the APAC region.
- Management of a multiple teams across the region.
- Primary in-region subject matter expert for services and delivery team offerings.
- Supporting the sales organisation in an overlay capacity on business development for offerings either directly in terms of pre-sales support on key opportunities, or indirectly through industry participation and also marketing team led events.
- Management experience within the information security consulting space.
- Strong people management skills and a natural leader.
- Charismatic and effective leader, strong communicator, and consensus-builder.
- Strong ethics and ‘hacking’ community engagement.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent time management.
- Excellent project management.
- Experienced public speaker to corporate and technical audiences.
- Technically fluent in the mechanics of penetration testing, digital forensics and related services.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation