Key Words: Roaming, OTT, Director, Mobile Operators, MVNOs, LTE
Role: Director of Roaming & New Business
Function: Telecommunications Strategy, Management, International Business, Pricing, Network Operations, Service Management
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in promoting M2M, enterprise mobility and Internet of Things that aims to empower Global Telcos and Enterprise clients with progressive solutions for their businesses. They help the telcos demonstrate themselves as digital players through the formulation of top of the line offerings for the telcos’ consumer and enterprise clients.
About the Director of Roaming & New Business,
- Expand the roaming and data business among operators to increase retail revenue.
- Drive wholesale and commercial models to improve the roaming service through new businesses in OTT, MVNO, sponsored data and roaming.
- Form partnerships with roaming partners and OEM MVNOs for commercial wholesale agreements.
- Increase roaming revenues by developing new data roaming pricing and strategies based on user segments.
- Initiate wholesale rate reduction among partnered operators to support retail strategies.
- Create new wholesale framework to maintain internal traffic.
- Championing LTE, Volte, pricing and innovation for roaming service.
- Maintain KPIs inclusive of OPEX and margins.
- Support operators in DCH, FCH, SCCP and GRQ matters to improve efficiency.
- Liaise with vendors and partners to provide roaming solutions.
- Build and develop the relationship with operators and commercial partners.
- Lead management team and motivate team in improving performance.
- Involve in development and training plans for team’s growth.
- Maintain people engagement score and improve customer experience.
- Maintain relationship with operators
- Stay in touch with new developments and capabilities in the international carrier and roaming services.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Degree in Engineering, Marketing and / or International Business
- Experience in marketing and business development in the telecommunications products and services
- Understanding of roaming products and services
- Knowledge of pricing and marketing in the services industry
- At least 10 years of telecommunications experience
- At least 5 years of product management and leadership experience
- At least 3-5 years working experience in Asia
- Computer skills
- Positive can do attitude
- Relentless – will not give in
- Positive energy
- Collaborative and team player
- Takes ownership and accountability for situation
- Key abilities in relationship building and consultative approach to business
- Able to build strong and trusting relationships
- Creative and Versatile
- Good listening Skills / humility
- Culture Sensitivities / local experience
- Demonstrates good consulting hygiene
- Systematic and focused approach to working
- Confident and comfortable with client’s interactions
- Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
Su Fay May
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.