Key Words: Microsoft Office 365, Cloud, Mobility, RFP
Role: Digital Workplace Senior Solution Architect
Industry: Consulting, Information Technology, Managed services
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in the provision and management of specialist end to end IT infrastructure services and solutions. Their core business is to deliver technology and IT services solutions that support their client's diverse needs across multiple industries.
About the Digital Workplace Senior Solution Architect,
- Key advisor in digital architecture expertise and leading a team in implementing large-scale tech solutions for Microsoft services
- Assist clients in identifying and solving complex business issues and adding value through an overview of technological solutions
- You will be liaising with the senior management internally and externally to influence decision-making and efficiency
- You will be part of the initiative to grow and invite potential new clients and businesses for the team with your network
- Develop joint offerings with Alliance and product vendors
- You will consult and lead digital workshops engaging clients
- Oversee end-to-end digital architecture design through RFP
- Get involved in large projects with experts from various fields in new tech
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- At least 10 years of experience in understanding of end user technology architectures, including infrastructure, security, data, network, security, devices and collaboration.
- Constant market awareness on disruptive technology and new trends to provide cutting-edge solutions for the company and clients
- In-depth involvement in business strategies, principles and requirements, scope, design and implement desktop upgrade, standardisation and rollout projects as a lead solution architect.
- On the ball with efficient workplace environments and servicing management processes, approaches, tooling and impacts.
- Solid experience in creating and responding to RFP/RFI/RFT documents.
- Strong experience Microsoft Office services and upgrade projects
- Experience of integrating Office 365 or other cloud based offerings into desktop environments
- Positive can do attitude
- Relentless – will not give in
- Positive energy
- Collaborative and a team player
- Key abilities in relationship building and consultative approach to business
- Able to build strong and trusting relationships
- Creative and entrepreneurial
- Good listening Skills / humility
- Culture Sensitivities / local experience
- Demonstrates good consulting hygiene
- Systematic and focused approach to working
- Confident and comfortable with client’s interactions
- Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
Su Fay May
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.