Role: Digital Services Sales Principal
Industry: Information & Technology, Cloud
Function: Business Development, Portfolio Sales, Customer Engagement
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in Enterprise Storage Solutions, Internet of Things, Big Data, Flash Storage, Cloud Infrastructure, Content Mobility, Digital Transformation, and Storage Software solutions meeting an urgent and fast-growing demand across different verticals globally.
About the Digital Services Sales Principal,
- This Cloud portfolio provides secure hyperscale public cloud migration and infrastructure management. The company is an AWS Premier Consulting Partner, Microsoft Azure Silver Partner, and recognized in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud Infrastructure Managed Service Providers.
- The Digital Services sales Principal will work closely with Sales and Services team members to grow and manage service and solution business. Responsible for positioning cloud migration, app modernization, data analytics and managed service offerings to achieve desired client outcomes. Success in this role will have the ability to articulate technical acumen into business strategy to sell value-based solutions.
- Works collaboratively with sales teams, in consultation with the relevant Cloud Solution Architects and Practice Leads to effectively manage account planning strategies, opportunity pursuits, development of proposals and statements of work to achieve growth
- Positions Cloud offering by understanding the customer’s key strategies, business drivers, current micro and macro-economic trends, and how the customer competes in their marketplace and industry
- Serves as the Cloud services Expert and cloud thought leader on the selling team for credibility and effectiveness
- Uses strong business acumen and knowledge of cloud migration, modernization and managed services requirements to develop appropriate customer relationships within various customer buying centers
- Clearly identifies customer cloud strategy and associate business. Determine how Cloud solutions and delivery models can support customers achieve their business goals
- Accurately and regularly forecasts services pipeline for effective support of the business strategy. Ensures that any gaps between current position and goal are proactively and regularly assessed with strategies and tactics developed to address those gaps
- Drives bid to strategies with sales teams, ecosystem partners, and customers to maximize profitable engagement and win rates
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Extensive years of experience working in the high tech industry within a technology discipline
- Minimum 5 years prospecting, selling solutions, and closing business for technology and/or cloud services programs
- A proven and consistent track record of meeting or exceeding quota
- Previously worked for a technology vendor, Software or Systems Integration company or an IT Consultancy
- Knowledge and practical experience of IT cloud migration, application modernization, data analytics, managed services and data management including storage, integration, and security products
- A top performer in presenting service offerings including cloud offerings to assist customers with their business outcomes
- Experience of working with ecosystem partners (Global and Regional SIs, VARs and ISVs)
- Be an accomplished communicator and influencer, able to work with customers, users, senior level management, sales, and peers
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or similar degree required
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.