Key Words: Digital Transformation, Project Management, Automation, RPA, Cloud, Data Analytics, Business Intelligence, Stakeholder Management
Role: Digital Partner
Function: Digital Transformation, Project Management
About Our Client
Our client is a public listed transportation company with a huge business portfolio across the globe. They are going through digital transformation in and out of their organisation and have aspirations in bringing out digital products out into the market through their platform.
About the Digital Partner
This role is a key member of the company’s centre of excellence for Digital Transformation.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Excellent Communication written and verbal
- Ability to manage internal stakeholders and external partners.
- You are capable of assessing and developing business cases to support investments on technology and digital transformation
- You are an innate problem solver, with a good understanding of strategic and tactical implications
- You have proven skills in prioritisation and negotiation
- You can understand the areas needed to deliver enterprise level digital products and services across RPA, DevOps and Cloud, Service Delivery, IT Infrastructure, Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Experience in project management and business analysis is a plus.
- Experience using methodologies such as Agile, ITIL, Prince2 and SDLC
- Ability to analyse technical issues and make business decisions with financial impact
- Working knowledge of security policies, processes, and procedures
- You are naturally resilient, can lead by example and has positive energy to get through difficult situations.
- You will be working with several stakeholders and members of different business units to establish and execute a digital vision and strategy.
- You will build strategic relationships within the business, understand the business model and interpret organisational strategies where digital transformation can add value.
- You will own the delivery and roadmap of the digital projects from defining, project scoping, planning of goals and deliverables, etc. in collaboration with senior management and senior stakeholders.
- You will ensure that digital projects are identified and fed into the demand management and pipeline process
- You will act as the proverbial bridge between business users and digital team to deliver digital products and new features.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.