Key Words: Digital Forensics, Cyber Forensics, Investigations, Strategies, Analysis
Role: Cyber Forensics Examiner
Industry: Public Sector, Security
Function: Security Forensics, Analysis
About Our Client
Our client is a specialist in niche & advanced technologies & solutions. Their goal is to encourage smart and innovative approaches to how problems can be solved in the public sector.
About the Cyber Forensic Examiner
As a Cyber Forensic Examiner, you will be part of a high-tech team supporting the team in keeping the security. Cyber forensics plays a vital role in producing leads for investigators to discover and expose digital evidence that will support the examination.
Job Scope / Key Deliverables
- Support investigations by assisting in confiscation and conduct of cyber forensic examination on technologies to extract critical electronic evidence
- Support cyber forensic investigations, involving interaction with large data-sets over multiple sources
- Analyze advanced technologies/ digital devices
- Stay up to date on upcoming trends in security forensics and devise strategies to enhance operational capabilities to meet the challenges
- Performs any other cybersecurity forensics-related duties as assigned
Candidates should possess:
- Bachelor in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering or a related discipline
- Passion in digital hardware, coding/scripting and cloud technology would be an advantage
Personal Characteristics & Behaviours
- Driven and able to work independently and/or as part of a team
- Good analytical skills and professional integrity
- Good verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
+65 6589 8787
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.