Key Words: SDLC, Agile Methodologies, Cloud, DevOps, Cloud Infrastructure, Solution Design, Customer Engagement, Project Delivery, Professional Services, Strategic Consulting
Role: Cloud Consultant - Devops
Industry: Cloud, Information Technology
Function: Cloud Computing, Customer Engagement, Consulting, Project Delivery, Transition and Transformation strategy
About Our Client,
Our client is a global and listed multinational company who are expanding in Asia. They are highly reliable, scalable, low-cost, in the cloud infrastructure platform that powers hundreds of thousands of enterprise, government and start-up businesses and organizations globally. Launched a decade ago, they have grown beyond what they have set out to achieve and have also grown to be an established well-known brand in the market.
About the Cloud Consultant,
- You will be the technical lead and advisor across different projects.
- You will be the key person in ensuring the standards for devops architecture and design.
- Be involved in patent generation for intellectual property.
- You will be in charge of mentoring and guiding individuals and the cloud developer community.
- You will be assisting managers contribute to the career development of team members.
- A liaison across teams and be a subject matter expert in technical solutions for cloud.
- Be at the forefront in helping enterprises adopt new technologies and practices.
- Pave the way for new technology in microservices, serverless and containers.
- Ensuring the implementation for best practices.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or Engineering background preferred
- At least 8 years of experience in client-facing technical role
- Experience in Agile development methodologies
- Hands-on experience with architecture and automated provisioning (IaC), configuration management for infrastructure and applications
- Hands-on experience with crafting and maintaining release systems, code merging and promotion, and CI/CD workflows and tools
- Designing applications using Container and serverless technologies.
- Traveling to client locations.
- Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies and workload transition challenges
- Implementation experience with AWS services
- Experience with Internet-related business models
- Proven track record of successful consulting engagements
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Strong Program Management capabilities
- Positive can-do attitude
- Relentless – will not give in
- Positive energy
- Collaborative and team player
- Takes ownership and accountability for the situation
- Intellectual and intuitive
- Creative and Versatile
- Good listening Skills/humility
- Culture Sensitivities / local experience
- Project management / implementation
- Previous implementation experience
- Transition and Transformation
- Familiar with IT compliance and risk management
- Software development experience
- Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
- Must be a good team player with eye for details and improvement.
- Humble and open to learn
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
Su Fay May
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.