Key Words: DevOps Engineer, Software Developer, Software Engineer, CI/CD, Big Data, Kafka, Elasticsearch, ELK, Kibana, Ansible, Kubernetes, Bash, Python, VMware
Role: DevOps Engineer
Industry: Systems Integration, Information Technology, Managed Services
Function: Security Operations Centre
About Our Client
Our client is one of the worlds most advanced cyber-security & defence players. They provide a comprehensive range of IT Security products and services to the private and public sector.
About the DevOps Engineer:
- You will be a team player with coding hands-on ability that can work with other team members to accomplish various jobs, to thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced R&D and lab/testing environment,
- You should posses working knowledge of cyber processes, agile development and system operations.
- You will be installing, configuring and deploying the company Software.
- You should have the ability to participate in a multi-tasking environment.
- You should have familiarity with support methodologies and practices.
- You should be able to set, meet the performances by KPIs and be a person who takes ownership and covers end-2-end.
- You will be responsible for developing the DevOps solution to perform and achieve the development optimization targets and goals of the cyber processes.
- Your role will emphasize on open source technologies with microservices environment based on Docker, orchestrated by Kubernetes with CI/CD processes.
- Your role will require a high degree of coordination with the company's engineering, services, laboratory, R&D Operations and Business Teams.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Posses a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering.
- Posses knowledge working in a microservices environment with understanding of the distributed architecture.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Big Data, Kafka, Elasticsearch and Flink will be advantageous.
- Experience and knowledge, understanding the CI/CD process, problem solving with Kibana, Prometheus and Grafana.
- Knowledge of scripting languages: Ansible, Bash, Python.
- Experience working in a virtualization environment (VMware) and Cloud would be advantageous.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
+65 6589 8787
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.