Key Words: Data Science, Machine Learning, Data Cleaning, Data Validation, Descriptive Statistics, Forecasting, Tableau, Qilk, D3, R, Python, Java, C++
Role: Data Scientist
Industry: Government, Technology, Innovation
Function: Science & Technology, Innovation, Deliver Transformative Solutions
About Our Client
Our client is a specialist in niche & advanced technologies & solutions. Their goal is to encourage smart and innovative approaches to how problems can be solved in the public sector.
About the Data Scientist
- You will be building data ingesting & processing pipelines to clean and consolidate from quality data sources to be used for analysts, machine learning and visualization purposes.
- You will be integrating and collating data sources with data systems, with compliance to data security and organizational governance standards.
- You will be collaborating with various teams to understand the needs to build scalable and data-driven products as well as assisting with data-related technical issues.
- You will be participating in the application of Machine Learning / AI techniques to various problem statements.
- You will be creating and designing dashboards / visualizations for decision making and management reporting.
- You will be keeping up alongside technological advances in Big Data technologies, database designs & architecture, government policies & recommendations, etc
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Working experience in Data Engineering / Data Science related fields.
- Interest in building data infrastructure to manage Data Analysts products.
- Ability to have broad, strategic perspectives while delving deep into the technical skills.
- Competent in at least one programming/ querying language (e.g: R, Python, Scala, Java, C/C++/ C#, SQL, SparkQL)
- Database Management (e.g: Data Cleaning & Validation, ER Diagram, DRM)
- Data Analytics (e.g: Descriptive statistics, forecasting)
- Data Visualisation (e.g: Tableau, Qlik, D3)
- Machine Learning (e.g: Natural Language Processing, Deep Learning)
- Big Data/ Container Technologies (e.g: Hadoop, Spark, Elasticsearch, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Cloud Technologies (e.g: AWS, Google Cloud, Azure)
- Inquisitive & passionate about learning new things.
- Has strong communication and interpersonal skills to garner buy-ins and consensus with multiple stakeholders.
- Is resourceful, proactive and creative to propose alternative solutions to achieve desired outcomes.
- Is analytical & meticulous.
- Has good planning & organisational skills.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.