Key Words: Data Modelling, Data Pipeline, Python, SQL, Cloud, ETL
Role: Data Engineer
Function: Data Engineering, Data Modelling, Data Pipeline
About Our Client
Our client is a public listed transportation company with a huge business portfolio across the globe. Our client is a public listed transportation company with a huge business portfolio across the globe. They are going through digital transformation in and out of their organisation and have aspirations in bringing out digital products out into the market through their platform.
About the Data Engineer
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- You will need to understand the business as a whole.
- You will need to secure the right data sources, design usable data models and dependable pipelines.
- You will need to extract data and automate that journey.
- You will be working closely with internal stakeholders to plan, formulate and execute business policies & strategies.
- You will be examining data to uncover patterns, trends, customer preferences, behaviours.
- You will communicating insights and provide recommendation to top management.
- You should have at least 2+ years of relevant experience in tech, app or data working experience.
- You should have a Bachelor's Degree in Analytics, Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering or a related technical field.
- You should have good coding skills in Python, SQL and Web Technologies.
- You should have worked with Cloud Computing services.
You should be knack for resolving complex people and business issues, independant, out-of-the-box thinker and looking to create the maximum impact in the shortest time!
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.