Key Words: ITIL, SLA management, Transition and Transformation, Service Implementation, Incident Management, Change Management, Service Management, Problem Management
Role: Data Center Ops Lead
Industry: Technology Consulting and Services, Information Technology
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in the provision and management of specialist end to end IT services and solutions. Their core business is to deliver technology solutions and IT services that support their client's diverse needs across multiple industries.
About the Role
- Incident Management: Escalate issues, create outage notifications, convene and manage incident bridges, provide a regular update based on incident severity, facilitate Root Cause Analysis process, create problem management records for unresolved/chronic incidents
- Problem Management: Initiate and manage problem management process, create trend reporting of ticket data used to identify sources of repeating issues/ incidents, create project proposals to address problem root cause analysis
- Resource Supply / Demand management: Facilitate demand management process, logging resource needs from Pipeline projects, matching demand against supply and facilitating conflict resolution process in the event demand is unable to be met on desired timelines.
- Business Continuity Management: Maintain the company’s Business Continuity plans in support of client BCP requirements
- Service Reporting: Facilitate generation and review of contractual service management reports required by the company’s and client leadership
- SLA Management: Facilitate SLA governance process including reporting and tracking of SLA performance, escalation in the event of potential SLA misses, and RCA analysis and remediation in the event of missed SLAs.
- Continuous Improvement: Tracking and managing CIP’s until the closure
- Capacity and Availability Management: Provide accurate Capacity and Availability reports for each category of the services to management and client.
- Configuration Management: Need to work along with the support teams to ensure the Configuration Management Database (CMDB) information is maintained and is accurate.
- Maintain a strong industry knowledge of standards and methodologies for Service Management – ITIL etc
- Perform ad hoc analysis of change/incident/problem data for management information as required.
- Identify operational/process issues and suggest potential solutions.
- Undertake project activities, as directed, associated with the implementation of new clients and services.
- Act as an incident manager on major incidents during office hours
- Coordinate activities to ensure that all operational duties are delivered.
- Staff management including time reporting; 1-2-1’s; objectives and training plans.
- Ensure that functional knowledge is shared among team members to provide cover.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives to improve team productivity and reduce costs.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Extensive experience in DC Ops activities
- ITIL Certified
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Deep experience in Infrastructure and/or Application Support.
- Excellent communication and reporting skills.
- Strong understanding of ITIL processes.
- Incident, Problem, change management.
- Configuration & Release Management, availability management & capacity management.
- Outstanding ability to analyse problems, propose solution options structure solution plans.
- Service Implementation experience
- Positive can-do attitude
- Relentless – will not give in
- Positive energy
- Collaborative and team player
- Takes ownership and accountability for the situation
- Creative and Versatile
- Good listening Skills/humility
- Culture Sensitivities / local experience
- Project management / implementation
- Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
- Must be a good team player with an eye for details and improvement.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.