Role: Network Engineer (IT Operations)
Industry: IT Infrastructure Solutions
Function: IT Infrastructure Network Operations
About Our Client,
Our client is a fully-integrated end to end IT solutions services with APAC regional presence.
About the Network Engineer (Data Center),
- Provide in-depth network design, configuration, monitoring and troubleshooting of network infrastructure.
- Technical resource for resolving complex network issues and design problems.
- Always looking for opportunities & tools to be more proactive in resolving network problems.
- Responsible for daily monitoring, operations, maintenance and trouble shooting of the Network Infrastructure for offices, manufacturing plant in APAC
- Maintain up-to-date network documentation and change management.
- Design network solution for complex network requirements which meets business operation requirements.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or technical degree. (Prefer with CCNP/CCIE)
- 4-8 years working experience in supporting LAN/WAN, INTRANET/INTERNET infrastructure of a large user base.
- In depth knowledge in deploying, managing and configuring Cisco Nexus series switches including the Nexus 7000, 5000 and 2000 series.
- In depth knowledge in deploying, managing and configuring advanced services features of Cisco Catalyst 3800, 4500, 6500, and 6800 series switches.
- Deep understanding of networking protocols (e.g: IPSEC , BGP , EIGRP, OSPF , MPLS, ATM, DHCP , DNS , QoS, 802.11).
- Deep understanding of Layer 2/3 switching and routing.
- Hands-on experience in Cisco ISE, Cisco wireless solutions.
- Good working knowledge of Network Management Systems, Network Monitoring & Analysis tools like Cisco Prime, StableNet, Riverbed
- Knowledge of Solaris, F5 Load Balancer, Cisco Video conferencing, VOIP, PABX will be considered as an additional asset.