Key Words: Data Center, Operations, Project Implementation, Facility Management, CDCP, Data Center Strategy, Compliance, Network Operations, Vendor Management
Role: Data Center Manager
Industry: Information and Technology
Function: Data Center Management, People Management
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in the provision and management of specialist end to end IT infrastructure services and solutions. Their core business is to deliver technology and IT services solutions that support their client's diverse needs across multiple industries.
About the Data Center Manager ,
- You will create Data Center Strategy and Planning to meet company strategic goals
- Execute the Data Center Strategy to enhance operational effectiveness and productivity
- Develop a capacity plan for the Data Center facilities
- Prepare operating and capital budget, including formulating programs relating to routine and periodic Data Cente operations and facility maintenance work
Benefits and Perks:
- A comprehensive and attractive salary package, depending on experience.
- Medical, dental and life insurance.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Bachelor Degree with extensive working experience in Data Center operations and facility management
- Certified Data Center Professional (CDCP)
- Proven people management and leading skills.
- Create Data Center Strategy and Planning to meet company strategic goals
- Execute the Strategy to improve operational effectiveness and productivity
- Create a capacity plan for Data Center facilities
- Preparation of operating and capital budget, including formulating programs relating to routine and periodic Data Center operations and facility maintenance work
- Manage the operation and maintenance of Data Centers and upholding standards and compliance.
- Assess the Data Center environments, design solutions that address business issues and implements service improvements and efficiencies.
- Manage a team of Engineers and NOC to provide 24 by 7 support to the DC operations.
- Manage vendors and facilities managers to ensure correct design and operations are provided within time and cost objectives
- Develop policies regarding Data Center physical access and installation works
- Coordinate regular internal and external Audits of the Data Centers and Server Rooms
· Positive can do attitude
· Relentless – will not give in
· Positive energy
· Collaborative and team player
· Takes ownership and accountability for situation
· Highly motivated
· Team Player
· Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
· Must be a good team player with eye for details and improvement.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.