Key Words: Technical leadership, Software Development, Analytics, implementation, C#, Industry 4.0, Predictive Analytics, Sensor Analytics
Role: Analytics Manager
Industry: Biotech, Lifesciences, Industrial, Pharma
Function: Analytics, Software Development, Technical Leadership
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global organisation in the Biotechnology domain. They specialise in providing solutions and tools used for research and development in the biotech space.
About the Analytics Manager
- Our client is looking to hire a highly motivated Software Development Manager who can utilise the power of analytics to improve manufacturing process. The software development manager will be a part of their Manufacturing organization.
- This role will be working multidisciplinary projects, collaborating with a team of software engineers, process/ equipment/manufacturing/product development engineers.
- The team will develop new data science solutions/models/analytics to improve quality, improve yield, reduce variations, improve manufacturing cycle time, reduce cost, and extend manufacturing capabilities from data in-sights.
- The role is also required to constantly learn/explore new front tier technology and innovatively apply/deliver solutions to Manufacturing operation.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or related area
- Proven hands-on technical leadership and people management experience.
- Ability to execute scrum and agile methodology
- Experience in API communication standards using XML or JSON
- Database design in Microsoft SQL with ability to write and optimize queries or stored procedures
- Experience with Version Management tools such as Microsoft Visual SourceSafe or other similar tools
- Extensive experience developing and leading successful development projects for web services or software as a service product, leveraging stateless horizontal scaling architecture.
- Excellent people leadership skills demonstrated by ability to coach and mentor team members in their professional development and build self-sustaining high performing teams.
- Ability to mediate conflicts and use your experience to drive change and help stakeholders to solve complex problems.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to build rapport with everyone in the organization.
- Adept at working across teams and business units with excellent influencing and negotiation abilities.
- Knowledge in organizational change management. Practical experience in driving or participating in organizational change management would be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of statistical programming languages (R, Python, etc) and proficient in SQL, C/C+ Skills and programming abilities
- Experienced in data structure, data architecture, data management and data quality monitoring
- Experience with Snowflake, AWS / Azure cloud services: EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift, Data Factory, Azure Synapse
- Ensure compliance with cGMP, Quality, work safety instructions & practices at all times.
Additional Experience (Desirable)
- Machine learning experience, OpenCV, TensorFlow, MS Azure, Hyper-parameter tuning preferred
- Industrial IoT Sensing & Devices, Predictive Maintenance, Prognostics & Health Management, and other Industry 4.0 areas. Knowledge in Time-series analysis preferred
- Experience in topics related to predictive analytics such as data mining, pattern recognition, image processing, data-driven prognostics, fault diagnostics, time-series analysis, natural language processing, artificial intelligence and machine learning preferred
- Strong verbal and writing skills; ability to thoroughly understand product specifications, and ability to relate these to product development activities
- Experience in manufacturing-related domains is an advantage.
- Working with IT and Business project leads to identify, track and report on the portfolio of digital transformation projects throughout the project life cycle (initiate, plan, execute, close).
- Working with local teams as well as vendors for business process re-engineering for IT efficiency.
- Partnering with the business in delivery of solutions and results through technology enhancements, implementations, and enhancements
- Providing direction and advise on global change technology change requests in addition to working closely with local technology team on design approvals, solution, service and vendor selections
- Managing stakeholders and working with them closely to formulate digital transformation strategies.
- Partner closely with subject method experts and management to develop data science and artificial intelligence initiatives. This involves assessing technology readiness, understanding the latest trends in the field, and developing strategies and roadmaps to coherently drive capability build-up.
- Determine technical requirements and goals based on priorities from executive management and, when directed, from other parties.
- Manage development teams that design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, and networks.
- Provide development team(s) with day-to-day management and direction to successfully and consistently deliver high-quality working software products on time, within budget, and to specification.
- Meet deadlines and handle multiple priorities.
- Understand information needs to support business processes and decisions
- Create team KPIs and drive the team to deliver.
- Hire, train, and build a growing team.
- Serve as technical subject matter expert in latest big data and cloud technologies
- High level of discipline and integrity
- Willing to undertake multiple tasks
- Possess a positive attitude and sense of urgency
- Meticulous, keen attention to details and organized
- Possess good problem-solving skills
- Strong cross-functional team player
- Proactive and have the initiative to drive and get things done ahead of plan
- Good organizational skills
- High level of analytical skill
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively as part of a highly skilled team
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.