Key Words: Analytics, BI, Greenplum, R, Java, Scala, Python, Spark, SQL, Hive, Impala, Drill
Role: Data Analyst
Industry: Consulting, Information Technology, Managed services
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in the provision and management of specialist end to end IT infrastructure services and solutions. Their core business is to deliver technology and IT services solutions that support their client's diverse needs across multiple industries.
About the Data Analyst,
- Be at the forefront in developing new ways to interact and interpret data
- Designing and implementing improved models and systems with analytical intelligence
- Turning quantitative methods into actionable insights and solutions
- In control of developing forecasts, statistical models, segmentation schemes and data-driven analyses to direct marketing and merchandising towards customer acquisition and conversion
- Integrating systems and data efficiency while working across teams when necessary
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Bachelor or Masters with good Honours in Computer Science, Mathematics or Engineering or equivalent
- 1-3 years of experience in BI/Data Analytic using Greenplum Big Data Technology Framework
- 1-3 years of experience in building business data warehouse from scratch
- Ability to define Greenplum Database system architecture for schema creation, access management, performance statistics and queries optimisation.
- 1-3 years of experience in building data pipelines, features and data assets from the development phase through to production deployment.
- 1-3 years of experience in building distributed, reliable and scalable data pipelines for data processing
- Team player with Developers, Analysts and Scientists to design, develop and deploy data tools in support for machine learning, analytical and product use cases
- Programming experience in R, Java, Scala, Python, Spark
- Familiarity with Query languages, e.g. SQL, Hive, Impala, Drill etc.
- Positive can do attitude
- Relentless – will not give in
- Positive energy
- Collaborative and a team player
- Key abilities in relationship building and consultative approach to business
- Able to build strong and trusting relationships
- Creative and entrepreneurial
- Good listening Skills / humility
- Culture Sensitivities / local experience
- Demonstrates good consulting hygiene
- Systematic and focused approach to working
- Confident and comfortable with client’s interactions
- Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
Su Fay May
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.