Key Words: Data Modelling, Data Pipeline, Python, SQL, Cloud, ETL
Role: Data Engineer
Function: Data Engineering, Data Modelling, Data Pipeline
About Our Client
Our client is a public listed transportation company with a huge business portfolio across the globe. Our client is a public listed transportation company with a huge business portfolio across the globe. They are going through digital transformation in and out of their organisation and have aspirations in bringing out digital products out into the market through their platform.
About the Data Analyst
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- You will be collaborating with stakeholders to obtain a clear understanding of their business pain points and develop the appropriate data products to support their business decisions.
- You will collate available data sources and evaluate definitions and limitations, before implementing ETL processes to build relevant datasets.
- You will be designing data products and dashboards to enable stakeholders to visualize data insights, and train them to be able to derive the answers they seek themselves.
- You will be defining and creating processes to ensure stakeholders can efficiently track key metrics on a regular frequency, depending on the business use case.
- You will work closely with technology vendors to develop and refine data products and coordinate with internal teams to enhance the quality and richness of the data take.
- You should have between 2 - 5 years of experience in a Data Analyst role, with a Bachelor's Degree specializing in Business Analytics.
- You should be proficient in data analytics tools, and possess plenty of hands-on experience with data visualization products.
- You should have a track record of delivering data products that cater to stakeholder requirements and making sure analysis and reports are fit for purpose.
You should be knack for resolving complex people and business issues, independant, out-of-the-box thinker and looking to create the maximum impact in the shortest time!
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.