About Our Client
World renowned security threat intelligence vendor recognized by leading research publications as a best in class security threat intelligence vendor in the field of computer and information forensics. Aggressively growing organisation due to the demand for services by major organizations across the globe.
About the Security Consultant
Candidates must have a minimum of five years of cyber security experience in a consulting or Cybersecurity operational environment, have a good understanding of IS risk and controls. Experience working in Cyber threat intelligence is highly desirable. Experience contextualizing large data sets pertaining to Cybersecurity is desirable. Candidates should also possess a strong interest and up to date knowledge in current and emerging attack methodologies.
- Drive the Cyber intelligence operating environment preparation lifecycle;
- Work with the CTI team and participate in the Cyber threat intelligence lifecycle;
- Work with various teams to manage Cyber threat intelligence feeds, aggregation and sharing both internally and external;
- Analysis of identified threats, detection of major risks and recommendations, search for additional information;
- Communicate with owners of resources of illegal content;
- Participate in investigations related to information security
- Perform analysis on campaigns, threat actor TTPs (Tactics, Techniques and Procedures), technical indicators of compromise, cyber-attack trend, and exploitation of technology;
- Proactively identify and provide threat insights to improve overall Cybersecurity risk posture;
- Participate in industry threat intelligence forums, maintain up-to-date security industry awareness and attack trends.
- Degree in Information Security, Computer Science, Engineering, International Relations, Security Studies, Intelligence Studies, or Cyber security
- Professional security related qualification (i.e. OSCP, GCIA, GCIH, GCFA, GPEN, CISSP etc.) is preferred;
- Fluent English is a must, Chinese is an advantage;
- Highly developed research and analytical skills;
- Ability to leverage commercial and open source online research tools to identify and navigate resources — online forums, specialized Web sites, social media, dark web and other sources;
- Good understanding of various Cyberattack TTPs and attack frameworks;
- Good understanding of IT and security infrastructure;
- Good understanding of operating systems;
- Experience in some programming Python, use of analytics tools, big data sets, scripting python Perl/SQL and other query languages;