Key Words: OSCP, Offensive Security Certified Professional, CCT INF, CREST Certified Infrastructure Tester, CCT APP, CREST Certified Web Application Tester, ICS Security, Penetration Testing, Ethical Hacking, Vulnerability Assessment
Role: Cybersecurity Manager (Offensive Security)
Industry: Public Sector, Banking, Security, Information Technology
Function: Penetration Tester
About Our Client
Our client, a global MNC. helps to develop and implement cybersecurity strategic plans that take into account industry best practices as well as legal and regulatory needs. They also harness digital opportunities securely by supporting the design of target operating models for security functions within organizations, and the selection of optimal approaches. They are expanding their cyber-defense capabilities and are working on multiple projects prominently in the banking and financial institutions and the Singapore government sector.
About the Cybersecurity Manager role
- Perform application (web and mobile) and infrastructure vulnerability assessment and penetration tests on different platforms and technologies.
- Conduct source code review to identify software program vulnerabilities and detect malware or malicious embedded code.
- Conduct social engineering and email phishing attacks to simulate the theft of passwords, infiltrate systems, and download malware/ransomware.
- Simulate real-time cyber-attacks using red team/blue team exercises.
- Review and analyse security vulnerabilities to identify false positives.
- Conduct server/network/middleware security configuration assessments.
- Prepare a report on identified security vulnerabilities and possible recommendations to remediate the vulnerabilities.
- Assist in continuously enhancing the existing penetration testing methodologies.
- Remain up-to-date on the latest cybersecurity threats and vulnerabilities.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore and preferably a Singapore Citizen or Permanent resident due to the nature of projects that these roles will be responsible for.
- Have some prior experience in conducting vulnerability assessments and penetration tests
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience
- Be comfortable with working on various platforms and operating systems (e.g. Windows, Linux, Kali)
- Understand the OWASP testing methodology and have knowledge of penetration testing tools
- Be able to work as part of a team, and at the same time being an independent self-starter
- Have strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Commands excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to present ideas and results to technical and non-technical audiences
- Preferably possess professional certifications such as OSCP/CREST and/or GIAC (GXPN, GPEN, GWAPT, etc.)
If you are interested to learn more about this opportunity or might be looking to get into this role with transferrable skills, please feel free to send me a copy of your CV to me at:
Senior Recruitment Consultant
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.