Key Words: Security Researcher, Vulnerability Researcher, Reverse Engineering, Exploitation techniques, Vulnerability discovery
Role: Cyber Vulnerability Researcher
Industry: Security, Information Technology
Function: Reverse engineering of Software/Applications, Vulnerability Research, Exploitation
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in providing Cybersecurity solutions and services. They offer expertise and extensive capabilities that cater to customers cybersecurity needs. Their competencies are Managed Security Services, Security Consulting, Cybersecurity Advisory and Assurance Services, Security Architecture, design and system integration services, Advanced threat detection, threat hunting incident response and Cyber Analytics.
Our client has established a strong track record in providing cybersecurity services for over 2 decades now, serving both public and private sectors.
- You will be performing security research to uncover vulnerabilities in the operating systems, software applications and hardware devices through doing the following (but not limited to):
- Code audit
- Black box testing
- Reverse engineering
- You will be developing and enhancing processes and tools to discover and triage of vulnerabilities.
- You will be working on researching for new techniques or modern methodologies for vulnerability discovery.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Bachelor's degree of Computer Science or engineering field or any relevant field.
- Extensive experience in reverse engineering complex software applications or operating system components.
- Updated knowledge and constant learning on different type of software vulnerabilities
- Experienced in conducting vulnerability discovery on any operating systems, software applications or hardware devices.
- Updated with knowledge on modern or advanced exploitation techniques
- Hands-on experience in bypassing exploitation mitigation technologies gained through developing proof-of-concept exploits.
- Experienced in using and current static and dynamic software analysis tools and techniques in reverse engineering and vulnerability discovery process.
- Ability to adapt and extend existing manual or automated tools to better support the work.
- Development experience in C /C++ or scripting languages such as Python, Ruby
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.