Key Words: Cyber Security, PoC, Product Development, SDLC, Software Development
Role: Cyber Security Fullstack Software Engineer
Industry: Information Technology
Function: Product Development, Penetration Testing, Technology Prototyping, software development
About Our Client
They are a specialist Cyber Security Product company with an R&D division formed by a talented group of cybersecurity experts, who are responsible for delivering cutting-edge projects using innovative active defence methods.
About the Cyber Security Fullstack Software Engineer
- Working alongside the research team, you will be responsible for developing PoC and transforming research into security products.
- It will be an expectation to continuously develop your knowledge in a specific field of cyber security in order to establish yourself as a domain expert
- Duties will include Software Development, technical design reviews, integration, testing and documentation, in addition to acting as a technical advisor to the research department
- Proficient in a high level programming / scripting language (Java, .Net, C++, python, bash)
- Full stack developer from Database to Presentation layer.
- Complete SDLC.
- Experience in a Research or Product Development Environment
- A keen knowledge and interest in Cyber Security, with an understanding of the threat landscape (e.g. MitM, Ransomware), attack vectors and active defence
- Experienced in Software Security Reviews and Vulnerability Assessment
- Ability to multi-task, as you will be engaged on various projects simultaneously
- Relevant Security Certifications would be desirable
- Understanding of the Network layer concepts.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.