Key Words: Cyber Security, threat, malware, APT, vulnerable assessment, penetration testing, reverse engineering
Role: Cyber Researcher
Industry: Information Technology
Function: Cyber Security Research, Product Development, Penetration Testing, Technology Prototyping, Vulnerable Assessment
About Our Client
They are a specialist Cyber Security Product company with an R&D division formed by a talented group of cyber security experts, who are responsible for delivering cutting-edge projects using innovative active defence methods.
About the Cyber Researcher
- Envision, research and implement new approaches, ideas, and concepts to cyber early warning, attribution, and geolocation
- Suggest ideas to be implemented as products and solutions
- Interact with other researchers and SW engineers in the team to leverage research results into innovative solutions
- Help design and implement proof of concept and proof of technology prototypes of developed technologies
- Create new technologies through security research and development.
- Research attack data and perform analysis of these data.
- Manage threat intelligence aligned to industry standards/methodologies (i.e. MITRE, etc.)
- Research root cause of known / unknown vulnerabilities.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Deep and intimate knowledge of cyber threats, malware, APTs, exploits and vulnerabilities (computer as well as mobile platforms)
- Knowledge and basic proven experience with most of the following: (we don’t require all these skills and experience, 3 to 4 of these skills will suffice.)
- Participate in a real-time evaluating of security products/solutions (advantage)
- Cyber incident handling
- Network and computer forensic
- Vulnerability research (advantage)
- Cyber-attack infrastructure’s reverse engineering
- Risk assessment and management (advantage)
- Programming capabilities
- Penetration testing (advantage)
- known security products solutions implementation and architecture
- A free and original thinker
- Excellent researching and analysis capabilities
- Ability to analyse and research non-standard threats
- Passionate about spotting the latest attacker techniques in the wild and to an extent, experience or knowledge in responding to these attacks.
- Team player, able to work in a multidisciplinary team
- Self-confident, Self-learning and independent
- Quick self-learning of new technologies and new business requirements (advantage)
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
Senior Recruitment Consultant
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.