Key Words: R&D, Cybersecurity Products, Software Development, .Net, Python, Bootstrap, C#, Rest API, ASP.NET, CI/CD
Role: Cyber Security Software Engineer
Industry: Information & Technology, Security
Function: Software Development
About Our Client
Our client is a specialist Cyber Security Product company with an R&D division formed by a talented group of cybersecurity experts, who are responsible for delivering cutting-edge projects using innovative active defence methods.
About the (Cyber Security Engineer)
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Engineering / Science
- Fresh Graduate to Senior Levels are welcome!
- You will work closely with researchers to develop cybersecurity products.
- Your goal is to adopt and build up the knowledge to be a domain expert in a specific field of cybersecurity.
- You would be participating in technical design reviews, integration, testing and documentation effort and developing effective solution/design/code/unit test.
- Able to develop new web applications using the latest .Net core framework in Python.
- Familiar and able to create services using REST API as ASP.NET API Familiar and able to handle MySQL and Mongo databases.
- Additional knowledge on JSON, AJAX, and experience with DevOps and CICD would be advantageous.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or are considering to venture in this role, please feel free to send your CV to me at:
Senior Recruitment Consultant
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.