Key Words: Cyber security, NIDS, NIPS, SIEM, Network and WAF, SOC, Incident Management, Threat Prevention,
Role: Account Director, Cybersecurity - Government
Industry: Cybersecurity, Managed Security Services, Professional Services, Security Consulting
Function: Account Management
About Our Client
Our client is one of the region’s fastest growing security companies. They provide comprehensive suite of security services to equip enterprise clients in preventing, detecting and rapidly responding to cyber-attacks effectively. Their services range from MSS Consultancy, System Integration, bespoke security solutions from security design, validation, monitoring right up to incident response and forensics. They have Next-generation Cyber Security Operations Centres dispensing numerous security events and incidents keeping track of all the latest attacks, trends and patterns.
About the Account Director, Cybersecurity
· Manage a team of account managers
· Accountable for the direction, management, and performance of the segment
· Accountable for profitability indicators, as well as training and developmental KPIs established for the segment
· Responsible for driving sales and business development activities by defining and executing a strategy to increase customers’ satisfaction and revenue growth
· Manage and monitor the implementation and performance of the sales/strategic business plans and forecasting of the sales pipeline
· Identify new business opportunities and establish business partner relationship at senior levels.
· Attract, retain and nurture key talents
· Develop and maintain strategic relationships with key stakeholders and network of contacts in the industry
Benefits and Perks:
- A comprehensive and attractive salary package, depending on experience.
- Medical, dental and life insurance.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
· Degree, preferably in the Business / Computer Science discipline, with at least 3 years’ experience in management
· Prior experience in Cyber Security
· Strong business acumen in identifying and developing business opportunities with extensive knowledge of sales and marketing concepts and techniques
· Strong in conceptual analysis and systems thinking
· Possess strong interpersonal communication and negotiation skills
· Resilient in leading and managing change dynamics, drive for results and highly energetic individual
· Broad understanding of client and industry requirements, economic and market conditions and knowledge of competition
· A team player among your peers and other Business Units
Personal Attributes (desirable)
· Client Focussed
· Positive can do attitude
· Relentless – will not give in
· Positive energy
· Collaborative and team player
· Takes ownership and accountability for situation
· Key abilities in selling to accounts and relationship building
· Able to build strong and trusting relationships
· Creative and Versatile
· Good listening Skills / humility
· Culture Sensitivities / local experience