Key Words: IT Strategy, Transformation, Management, Technical Leadership, Vendor Management, Business Strategy, Technology, Data, and Information Management, Technology Architecture, Enterprise Architect, Service management, Security operations
Role: Chief Technology Officer
Industry: Professional Services, Consulting
About Our Client
Our client is a global professional services organisation. They are a strong player in managing major clients globally. They offer a broad range of services from consulting, facilities management, project development, property management and investment management.
About the CTO,
- The CTO will be responsible for managing and leading the company’s technology landscape and architecture, cyber security strategies, infrastructure and operations for the APAC region.
- The CTO will lead the country teams in the aspect of technology, data and information management and work with the global technology management team to localise and implement the technology strategy for the APAC region.
- This includes enhancement of existing or implementation of new enterprise technology tools, define and implement standards of governance and compliance, strategy in service management, vendor management and cyber security operations.
- The CTO is also responsible for retaining and building/expanding the team with seasoned tehcnology architects, service delivery and service management leaders, cyber security analysts and consultants and vendors to fulfill the technology roadmap at an APAC level.
- The CTO is a trusted partner and advisor of the regional and in country business executive management team to ensure technology strategy adheres to the needs of the business in a short and long term perspective and that the technology implemented in APAC addresses the business objectives.
- The CTO will directly manage the following groups: Technology Architecture, Service Management, Operations, Security team.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Over 15 years of experience in technology, within which extensive number of years was spent as an architect or technical lead
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or any similar fields of study, with a preference to Masters degree holder.
- Solid years of experience in managing technical teams
- Comes from a technical background with an appreciation of how technology affects business.
- Experience in managing the transformation of a company’s IT organisation from traditional infrastructure to cloud and implementing a strong service delivery framework to support this.
- Ability to drive teams by positive influence and a proven record in managing these teams to achieve strategic objectives.
- Experience in developing and growing a team of highly technical individuals.
- Ability to influence colleagues and other Senior Technology and Business Executives to drive a change in mentality in order to support business objectives.
- You will directly manage the APAC Technology Architecture, Service Management, Operations, and CyberSecurity teams
- This role will be accountable in aligning the APAC technology architecture to the Global strategy.
- Design, Architect, develop, deploy and support the improvement of all IT infrastructure, Cybersecurity initiatives, which also includes transformation from legacy towards cloud solutions and platforms.
- Hire and grow a team of architects, engineers, security consultants, security analysts, service management and operations leaders and grow them to a capacity where they can address internal clients’ problems through creative solutions, using cutting edge technology and top of the line methods with the ability to deploy.
- Accomplish an integrated and strong service delivery group by utilising competent and reliable regional vendors and service providers.
- Provide a strategy for the company’s technology sourcing team and effectively manage vendor/outsourced relationships.
- You will work closely with the Global CTO to come up with enterprise standards for IT solutions to accomplish a more intelligible and efficient technology portfolio for the company.
- The CTO is responsible to analyse the benefits and risks of the company’s IT investments in order to influence definition of regional IT governance and IT decisions that meet the company’s standards and business objectives.
- The CTO shall embody a mentor or coach figure to the Technology Architecture, Service Management, Operations, and CyberSecurity teams and must be seen as a thought leader in the latest technology trends for the industry.
- Ability to understand cost drivers and business trends that may well affect the company’s technology and business environment.
- Provide advise and rational factors to consider in order to help the Global CTO or Regional CIO for executive decision making.
- The CTO is a catalyst for change and must be able to provide leadership and vision to his organisation.
Reporting line: Directly reports to Regional CIO and dotted line to the Global CTO.
· Positive can do attitude
· Relentless – will not give in
· Positive energy
· Collaborative and team player
· Takes ownership and accountability for situation
· Creative and Versatile
· Good listening Skills / humility
· Culture Sensitivities / local experience
· Project management / implementation
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Management and leadership skills.
· Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
· Must be a good team player with eye for details and improvement.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
+65 6589 8787
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.