Key Words: Cryptography, Cryptographic codes, Software coding, modelling skills, Knowledge of Assembly language, Side channel attacks
Industry: Information Technology
About Our Client
- Our client has a globally diverse environment with presence across different regions. They have testing and R&D labs all over Europe and US, including the Singapore office.
- The client’s mission is to make the world a safer, more secure, and sustainable, this has been in their business model for over 100 years since they were founded and is deeply rooted in everything they do.
- They continually evolve and innovate along with technology and hence provide high level of service. They offer services such as testing, validate/verify, certify, and advise on the clients’ functional security and non-functional cybersecurity of their products, systems, and ecosystems.
- It is in their interest to grow their employees and help them with targeted development, training, and recognition programs for employees of all levels.
About the Cryptographer
- You will be joining a team that offers certification services for card-based products in the payments industry.
- You will be responsible for developing and maintaining internal capabilities in cryptography, specifically in security for algorithms on embedded systems.
- You will analyse cryptographic codes in embedded products that are under evaluation.
- You will develop and understand high level cryptographic side channel attacks.
- You will support the training of engineers for evaluation projects.
- You will also represent the company in industry forums and management of projects.
- You will embark on security evaluation tasks with the respect of deadlines and customer requirements. This will include:
- Analysis of cryptographic algorithms’ vulnerability, especially on payment systems with regards to side-channel, fault injection and protocol attacks.
- Development and the understanding of advanced cryptographic attacks on products under evaluation (such as side-channel attacks, Differential fault analysis).
- Creation of specialist reports in compliance with industry best standards.
- Keep up with the latest technical developments and to contribute to the internal innovation in the security in cryptography area.
- Provide high-level technical support to the company and operations department. This may include test planning and logistics, test procedure updating, training and quality issue resolving.
- Represent the company and promote the company’s services in conferences or industry related events.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Possess a Bachelor or master’s degree in Cryptography with good skills in algorithms in embedded systems.
- Good knowledge/understanding of microcontroller architectures and their assembly languages is a plus.
- Highly Analytical
- Experience in software on embedded products, it’s a plus if you come from payment, security, smart cards industry
- Software coding / modelling skills (i.e. C, Assembly Languages).
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.