Key Words: Creative Technologist, Product Manager, Prototype, Creative Concepts, Technical Feasibility, Go To Market.
Role: Creative Technologist, Product Manager
Function: Go To Market, Product Evangelist
About Our Client
Our client is a forward thinking global multinational organisation with a deep industry history backed by a strong cash balance to drive cutting edge innovations in a highly lucrative and growing E-commerce strategy. They boast over 1 million loyal active customers who provide rich data pipes to create an advantageous Data Lake over the largest E-commerce players in the online marketplace today. Do not miss out on an unique opportunity to join a pioneering team.
About the Create Technologist / Product Evangelist
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Play a critical role in bridging between design and technology delivery for a larger E-commerce product.
- Strike a balance between developing creative concepts and technical delivery of concepts.
- Out of the box product thinker within a highly competitive marketplace
- Understanding of E-commerce application architecture and technical design
- Understands the big vision picture and develop key missions for delivery
- Work within a multi-disciplinary team steering different functions to common goal
- Passionate about User Experience
- Hands on Software Development experience, debugging, code improvement
- Dynamic software language, mobile application framework, API's
- B2C or Gaming experience
- Large scale distributed platform architecture with 1 million plus active daily users.
You should be a strong team player with solid communication skills & a growth-oriented individual with an innovative spirit.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.