Key Words: System Integration, IT Infrastructure, Operations, Service Support, Solutions Deployment
Role: Country Manager, Singapore
Industry: IT Infrastructure System Integration
Function: Operations, Service implementation, Customer Support, Sales, Commercial, Leadership
About Our Client
Our client is a leading end-to-end solutions integrator, harnessing their resources and specialized skills, with strategic partnerships and broad regional presence to offer expert integration solutions to businesses in the Asia Pacific. They provide expertise in Professional, consulting and managed services, offering capabilities such as platform integration services, and ICT solutions across different industry sectors.
About the Country Manager
As this is a key position, the ideal candidate should have a good standing in the local IT industry and excellent relationships with high level corporate figures in IT industry. The candidate should also have a proven sales track record and strong background in solutions selling, preferably with experience in direct corporate accounts, sector sales and channels sales management.
The person must be able to manage a sales team, achieve revenue, develop staff and implement business strategy effectively. S/He will have business relationship management, sales & marketing duties and people development experience. Sales and marketing of total solutions at the data enterprise wide level will be favoured.
S/He is also expected to have a strong background and understanding of financial management. The person would likely to have over 10 years experience in SI/IT and/or a technology-related industry with a minimum of 5 years experience at the management decision making level.
It is a requirement that the candidates should have good knowledge of the local SI/IT industry, its players and trends and good contacts within the upper circle of key decision makers. The candidate must also be used to matrix reporting with strong leadership skills.
Candidate should be a self-starter who is capable, reliable and competent. S/He would be a highly results-oriented individual who thrives in a high pressure environment. S/He must possess excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills plus strong problem solving and teamwork skills to ensure total customer satisfaction. Candidates who demonstrate core values as honesty & integrity, teamwork, respect for people, professionalism and openness are sought after.
- Strong, fundamental understanding of the enterprise technology industries and emerging technologies
- Very strong background in running profit and loss operations
- Experience in merging and developing company cultures.
- Preferably experience in (or with) IT Consulting or Systems Integrator
- Exemplary track record in sales and business development
- Demonstrated skills as a consensus developer and team builder
- Strong industry networks with proven ability to leverage personal knowledge and company strength in the region
- Effective negotiator based on business fundamentals and common sense
- Exudes self sufficiency, has an entrepreneurial spirit and charisma
- Delegates well and empowers his/her people - giving them space
- Has an ability to spot trends and also issues before they become obvious
- Stays close to customer and business
- Is an excellent leader, encouraging teamwork and is also a team player
- Is an outstanding business developer
- Has a very good sense of time and discipline
- Communicates upward feedback very well
- Has an ability to create a sense of accountability
- Has first rate personal networking skills with customers and industry
- Has outstanding business acumen and prioritisation skills
- Has an excellent opportunity assessment/resource allocation focus
- Is a coach, integrator, facilitator and real motivator of talent within the region
- Has a broad business base with plenty of energy and enthusiasm
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation