Key Words: Pre-sales, DLP, Data Loss Prevention,
Role: Consultant – Data Loss Prevention
Function: Consulting, Presales
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in providing Cybersecurity solutions and services. They offer expertise in Managed Security Services, Security Consulting and Cyber Analytics
About the Consultant – Data Loss Prevention
- You will be doing pre-sales engagement for projects relating to AI that enhances the traditional Data Loss Prevention type of solutions.
- You will be involved in providing consultation and be the SME for the DLP solutions
- You will be creating technical documentation for the deployment of the solution
- You will be providing post-sales support for high level matters as needed.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or any related course.
- Proven experience in Data Loss Prevention
- Extensive experience in IT Security
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.