Key Words: Threat Analysis, Threat Intelligence, Cyber Kill Chain,
Role: Cyber Threat Intelligence Consultant
Industry: Cyber Security
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in providing Cybersecurity solutions and services. They offer expertise and extensive capabilities that cater to customers cybersecurity needs. Their competencies are Managed Security Services, Security Consulting, Cybersecurity Advisory and Assurance Services, Security Architecture, design and system integration services, advanced threat detection, threat hunting incident response and Cyber Analytics.
Our client has established a strong track record in providing cybersecurity services for over 2 decades now, serving both public and private sectors.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Experience with cyber threat intelligence or other intelligence services.
- Experience with research services.
- Experience in consulting, including both internal and client-facing experiences.
- Ability to obtain a security clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Behavioral Sciences, Languages, Psychology, Political Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Applied Sciences, or other equivalents
- Ability to travel 20% of the time.
- Conduct collection of information for different domains of cyber threat intelligence, including, open-source intelligence, technical intelligence, and measurement and signature intelligence.
- Continuously perform analysis on information collected to refine and validate the intelligence developed.
- Help the intelligence mission planning and direction team in meeting information requirements.
- Support the development of intelligence work products for consumers.
- Support the identification and documentation of Indicators of Compromise.
- Leverage internal and external resources to research different threats, vulnerabilities and intelligence on various threat actors and exploitation tools and platforms.
- Use analytics platform to identify threats in the available information repositories.
- Perform threat research to identify tactics, techniques and procedures (TTP) of threat actors and work with multi-disciplines to improve prevention and detection methods.
- Develop and maintain threat actor and TTP knowledge base to train and update threat models.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.