Key Words: Pricing, Commercial Finance, Deal Support, Commercial Terms, Negotiation
Role: Commercial Pricing Manager
Industry: Global Service Provider, ICT, Managed Services
Function: Pricing, Commercial Finance, Deal Support
About Our Client
Our client is a fully-integrated info-communications company, offering a full range of information, communications, and technology services for both consumer and enterprise markets offering the latest solutions. They are a digital ecosystem enabler with a solution-oriented approach and proven managed services capabilities with cutting-edge platforms to take customers to the next level of intelligence powered by cloud, mobility, IoT, collaboration, security, and network services. They are present in hundreds of countries around the world, serving thousands of customers, many among it being Fortune 500 customers.
About the Commercial Pricing Manager
• Provide complex deals commercial support to the sales team.
• Managing customer pricing and deal business cases in accordance with the finance guidelines.
• Manage product price books, deals’ Profit & Loss books, etc.
• Managing Commercial risks and terms in the Contract among multiple stakeholders
• Provide weekly SalesForce deal updates and reporting to management.
• Ensuring that the deal is deliverable and supportable with our approved process.
• Provide internal and market data analysis for the Commercial team.
• Ensuring profitable and timely commercial support to the Enterprise sales team.
• Managing Commercial Risk within the approved Finance guidelines.
• Ensuring the deal is supportable and deliverable.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
• Degree in business/economics or a technical discipline or a minimum experience of 5-8 years in a telecom sales environment either in a commercial, technical or business development functions.
• Understanding of the Telecom Sales processes and market.
• Ability to negotiate on commercial terms and pricing.
• Customer service focused.
• Understanding of Enterprise and Service Providers’ products and services within the telecom industry.
• Good working knowledge of the Asia or Global telecoms industry from both a structure and regulatory point of view.
• Has the Finance background and acumen to handle commercial pricing models, business cases, and also finance processes such as billing disputes, termination, etc.
• Requires Advance Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint skills for pricing and proposal generations.
• Analytical tool skills – PowerBI, Klipfolio etc
• Proven experience in a telecoms commercial, sales or product environment.
• Respond to requests made by sales teams for pricing support for non-standard deals.
• Participate alongside sales and solutions teams in sales meeting and workshops for large customers.
• Understand and examine solutions proposed by sales engineering team in terms of cost effectiveness and provide inputs.
• Involve in price book for key product/services (eg: MPLS) in conjunction with product teams.
• Interact with access and product teams to seek quotes as per requirements and solution of the deal.
• Negotiate with feasibility and product teams to investigate alternatives in terms of access and solution to reduce costs as per target pricing of the deal being pursued.
• Work in conjunction with solution engineers, product and access to arrive at revised commercials where required, for re-negotiation.
• Preparing the business case with Profit & Loss Statement for large deals for finance justifications.
• Advice and guide sales team on the commercial packaging to win the deal.
• Provide market data for internal analysis and reference for deal discussion.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.