Key Words: AWS cloud, infrastructure, security, network
Role: Cloud Senior Solution Architect
Industry: Consulting, Information Technology, Managed services
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in the provision and management of specialist end to end IT infrastructure services and solutions. Their core business is to deliver technology and IT services solutions that support their client's diverse needs across multiple industries.
About the Cloud Senior Solution Architect,
- You’ll be an advisor in the design and deployment of AWS cloud infrastructure
- Ensure best practices in performance and security in-line with the business goals
- Be involved in cloud migrations and re-architecture of design as an expert in cloud solutions
- Build and implement infrastructure automation based on the latest DevOps tools
- Keep up-to-date with new cloud technologies and prototype solutions for cost-effectiveness and performance efficiency
- Participate in technical solution and design discussions, complete proof of concepts, and develop non-functional requirements.
- Understand network and infrastructure design and build.
- You’ll be a key player in the systems and strategies based on government compliance and standards
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- At least 10-15 years of experience with traditional infrastructure and recent focus in cloud architecture
- Extensive hands-on experience with native cloud experience
- Cloud certification from AWS, Microsoft or Google
- Experience in hybrid cloud, microservices, containers, automation and programming
- Knowledge in network, project management and P&L.
- Positive can do attitude
- Relentless – will not give in
- Positive energy
- Collaborative and a team player
- Key abilities in relationship building and consultative approach to business
- Able to build strong and trusting relationships
- Creative and entrepreneurial
- Good listening Skills / humility
- Culture Sensitivities / local experience
- Demonstrates good consulting hygiene
- Systematic and focused approach to working
- Confident and comfortable with client’s interactions
- Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
Su Fay May
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.