Key Words: Enterprise, Solutions, Infrastructure, Strategy, Technology, Cloud, Business Development
Role: Cloud Sales Manager
Industry: IT Infrastructure Solutions
Function: IT Infrastructure, Cloud
About Our Client,
Our client helps to transform leading organizations and communities around the world with their capabilities and client engagements, the way they collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
About the Cloud Sales,
- Relationship Development: establish and strengthen relationships with client C-Level face-offs, business and technical buyers, and key project stakeholders. Network with Industry Leaders, as well as business partners, Alliance partners, Industry Vendors, Competitors, and participates in key industry forums.
- Client Demand Stimulation and Opportunity Generation: Identify specific sales opportunities within existing and prospective clients. Engage in activities focused at generating client awareness of the firm and/or demand for its Services (may include developing/sending promotional materials, presenting in business forums, charitable activities, business associations, etc.).
- Sales Process Leadership: Lead Sales Process for specific approved opportunities, complying with all internal sales stage entry/exit requirements. Construct and execute sales strategy and deal plan; including value proposition, win themes, tactics & action plan, relationship and communication plan and competitive analysis. Review solution plans, cost models and written proposals as appropriate to ensure alignment with sales strategy.
- Deal Closure: Lead team of professionals including technical, finance, legal, procurement, HR and proposal management through deal closure. Develop and maintain deal close plan, aligning proposition to client’s selection process, evaluation criteria and process. Understand the client’s organization and processes and manage all negotiations and closing activities accordingly.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business Administration, or Related Field
- 6 years’+ experience selling IT services to Fortune 500 companies years’+ experience leading complex sales for infrastructure consulting and/or infrastructure outsourcing services; globally delivered data center, cloud, security, network, workplace, service management services
- 10 years’+ experience in IT delivery/sales
Benefits and Perks:
- A comprehensive and attractive salary package, depending on experience.
- Medical, dental and life insurance.
Personal attributes (*Desirable):
- Confident and comfortable with client’s interactions
- Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
- The ability to proactively engage a virtual team both in region and internationally where required
- Must be a good team player with eye for details and improvement.