Key Words: DevOps, Cloud, Automation, Cloud Infrastructure, Cloud Architecture, Cloud Solutions, Cloud Management Platforms (CMP's), Java, .Net, AWS, Azure, GCP
Role: Cloud DevOps Engineer
Function: DevOps, Cloud Solutions, Cloud Transformation, Technical Strategy
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational conglomerate who are expanding their repertoire in Technology.
About the Cloud Devops Engineer
- You will be responsible for the design, build and security of cloud and automation technology solutions that support the needs of the Enterprise Solutions SaaS products that are delivered within the company, devising and implementing a modern approach to Software Engineering and Infrastructure that enables Continuous Deployment/ Delivery and by releasing features on demand.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- You should have a Masters Level/Bachelor in Business, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field or
- You should have 8 or more years leading similarly experienced DevOps teams delivering high performance; highly available and resilient applications and infrastructures.
- You should have extensive experience in Cloud Infrastructure and related technologies.
- You should have a solid technical background, with hands on experience in automated, agile environments delivering infrastructure; monitoring and tooling to high traffic web applications.
- You should have a track record of delivering infrastructure and supporting services using .Net and Java/JVM stacks.
- You should have significant implementation experience on the Microsoft Azure platform.
- You should have experience with Cloud Management Platforms (CMP's) and automation tools such as Puppet, Chef, Terraform, CloudFormation, Snow, Etc.
- You should have strong agile development background and history of building teams to work in highly agile; cross-functional environments.
- You should have experience building/enhancing continuous delivery and continuous integration services e.g. Enterprise Management Systems, ITIL Services Delivery and Services Desk Integration.
- You should also have experience working with the business environment, business industry and competitor products and services.
- You will be responsible for the support and growth of the DevOps/SRE environment, and working closely with cross functional teams like Product Management, Professional Services, Customer Support, Deployment and Testing Teams in Aspect Enterprise Solutions.
- You will be designing cloud solutions that ensure the most sustainable, flexible and cost appropriate solutions & technology platforms.
- You will be a Hands-On Automation Engineer with experience in creating Infrastructure as a Code, Automating Application Deployment and working with vendor APIs.
- You will be creating tools and scripts that will help automate deployments.
- You will be directing project teams toward solutions that align with agreed guiding principles, strategy, architecture, and standards.
- You will be providing guidance to multiple teams on how to automate applications and infrastructure deployment, as well as being a leader and mentor for a team of cloud engineers with primary focus on automation to promote open culture.
- You will play a part in Embed Security Controls, Implementation, and testing into the DevOps/SRE practices and driving systems engineering design and recovery by eliminating manual involvement and leading continuous improvements that create an operating environment that includes dynamically monitoring, alerting and automated self-healing and recovery.
- You will be monitoring the stands/policy compliance by developing and executing governance processes and tools.
- You will be working closely with the Cloud Architecture & Solutions and Cloud Products and Alliance teams and deliver a clear technology infrastructure strategy to support Aspect Enterprise Cloud Manage Service Solutions's products.
- You will be partnering with product commercial managers to ensure delivery of a clear technical road map for the platform in order to support the product technical road maps for each product line.
- You will be driving and ensuring that the industry best practice is being adopted in terms of Infrastructure Architecture; Continuous Delivery and Integration; Deployment; Security; 3rd Level Support and Test Automation.
- You will take personal ownership of all infrastructure and development operations for the team and ensure that all work meets user and commercial objectives, is delivered on time, to budget and to quality standards agreed.
- You will be executing the agreed upon technology strategy as well as defining the System Development Life Cycle methodology and associated cross-functional tools to ensure adoption and continuous improvement.
- As will be an individual who can provide tangible evidence of character qualities such as drive, energy, passion, resilience and the hunger to succeed.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.