Key Words: Cloud Architect
Role: Cloud Architect
Industry: System Integration, Information Technology
Function: Architect, Datacentre, Virtualization, Solution Design, Technical Consulting
About Our Client
Large SI who is rapidly growing a new business unit. Have a well-defined leadership program where employees will be regularly assessed and reviewed on their performance and will be given fast-track to management under an active succession planning program.
About the Cloud Architect Role:
- Cloud architect with all-round technical skills who can evaluate current and propose new technology solutions from a multi-layer perspective
- Solutions will be based around the automation of large scale Data Centre operations.
- This will involve new build and consolidation of highly virtualised environments
- Techno-commercial function where the ability to communicate at CxO level and have a deep understanding of system programming is crucial
- Responsible for the development of Data Centre Service Catalogues
- Ability to design and implement application solution that will transform current customer's environments
Skills and experience:
Please note: Interested Applicants must be based in Singapore.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in an Architect / Technical Lead / SME capacity
- Core infrastructure systems/networking background
- Knowledge of the latest Datacentre, virtualization and private/public/hybrid Cloud technologies and solutions, with the ability to perform ‘best-fit’ assessments
- Experience of large-scale, long-term projects in multiple verticals, some government project experience is beneficial
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
Su Fay May
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.