Key Words: SDLC, Agile Methodologies, Cloud, DevOps, Cloud Infrastructure, Enterprise Architecture, Project Management, Transition and Transformation, Solution Design, Customer Engagement, Project Delivery, Professional Services, Strategic Consulting
Role: Cloud Enterprise Architect
Industry: Cloud, Information Technology
Function: Cloud Computing Architecture, Customer Engagement, Consulting, Project Delivery, Transition and Transformation strategy
About Our Client,
Our client is a global and listed multinational company who are expanding in Asia. They are highly reliable, scalable, low-cost, in the cloud infrastructure platform that powers hundreds of thousands of enterprise, government and start-up businesses and organizations globally. Launched a decade ago, they have grown beyond what they have set out to achieve and have also grown to be an established well-known brand in the market.
About the Cloud Enterprise Architect,
- The client is hiring for a Cloud Architect, who will lead the fulfillment of bespoke cloud business solutions proposed to the sector.
- This person will help in enhancing the technical expertise of partners regarding the company’s progressive and leading cloud solutions.
- This role will lead the delivery of POC projects workshops and actual project implementations.
- This role will be a vital part of the professional services team within our client’s company. The solution and projects are around web applications, enterprise applications, high-performance computing, batch processing and big data, archiving and disaster recovery.
- Internal touch points: Sales/Business Development, Marketing, Training and support
- Solution Design - Define and deliver on-site technical solutions together with partners and customers including:
- Join on-site visits with prospective customers
- Understanding customer requirements
- Propose and deliver packaged or bespoke solution offerings
- Solution / Project Delivery
- Engagements include short on-site projects for things like distributed computing solutions
- Engagements include migration of existing applications and development of new applications using the company’s cloud platform and services.
- Collaborate with the engineering and support teams to communicate partner and customer needs and provide insights on technology roadmaps.
- Identify and share real-world implementation challenges and advise new ways to streamline the implementation and obtain bigger benefit from the company’s cloud platform and services.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Malaysia.
- Design, implementation and consulting engagement experience on distributed applications
- Senior level customer engagement with regards to best practices of the company’s cloud solutions, project management and risk mitigation.
- Ability to create a strategy taking into consideration, business, product and possible technical challenges.
- At least 7 years of previous experience in IT Implementation
- Hands-on experience in leading the design, development and deployment of business software/applications
- Proven experience in SDLC, agile, iterative methodologies (requirement)
- Familiarity or Experience with IT compliance and risk management requirements
- Experience with Internet-related business models preferred
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and ability
- Collaborative and can work effectively across different organisations
- BS level on a technical degree is required, preferably Computer Science or Math
- Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies and workload transition challenges
- Implementation experience with AWS services
- Experience with Internet-related business models
- Proven track record of successful consulting engagements
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Strong Program Management capabilities
- Positive can-do attitude
- Relentless – will not give in
- Positive energy
- Collaborative and team player
- Takes ownership and accountability for the situation
- Intellectual and intuitive
- Creative and Versatile
- Good listening Skills/humility
- Culture Sensitivities / local experience
- Project management / implementation
- Previous implementation experience
- Transition and Transformation
- Familiar with IT compliance and risk management
- Software development experience
- Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
- Must be a good team player with eye for details and improvement.
- Humble and open to learn
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
Su Fay May
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.