Key Words: Channel Sales, Partner Management, Go-to-market strategy, Partner Recruitment, Channel Strategy, Sell with and Sell through,
Role: Channel Sales Manager - Singapore
Industry: Information Technology, Information and Communications Technology
Function: Channel Management, Sales with partners, Customer Engagement through partners
About Our Client,
Our client is a global leader, present in over a hundred countries, providing enterprise communications solutions, networking and cloud services for business of all s. Customising and adapting their solutions and services to local requirements. They have a strong presence in key vertical markets providing specific solutions aimed at those verticals.
About the Channel Sales Manager,
The Team around the Channel Sales Manager
The company’s sales team includes Account Managers, Territory Managers, Channel Sales Managers, and a full team of pre-sales and post-sales professionals. In addition, Singapore is the APAC Headquarter for this organisation, across the region, they are supported by System engineers, marketing support and other business support roles to help in enabling customers and partners to the full utilisation of the company’s products and services.
- This role is in charge of a portfolio of partners such as Direct Resellers, Value Added Distributors and Indirect resellers in Singapore.
- We are looking for a professional who can work closely with the partners to expand the sales of the company’s solutions across Data Switches, Unified Communications, and Cloud, and to work closely with the enterprise account sales team for account strategic planning.
- You will be responsible for executing the country channel strategy for the assigned portfolio of partners.
- Your key interface within the organisation is the Enterprise Account Managers, Technical Support Team, Presales and Post sales.
- Part of your role is to also recruit, develop and support the new partners you have brought in.
- Ensure the compliance of partner agreements such as Annual business plans, training, the point of sales, rebate, etc.
- Formulate creative promotions and incentives to partners that are relevant to the Singapore market.
- Improve and elevate partner relationships through regular meetups for strategic planning and meeting customers together with the partners to ensure the continual development of sales through these partners. And to possibly, identify new market opportunities together.
- Sales forecasting of the business with partners.
- Responsible for controlling the channel marketing funds and for the implementation of these channel sales programs to ensure efficiency and results.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Not more than 10 years of experience
- Existing relationship with large Direct Partners / SIs or Value Added Distributors will be a plus
- Direct sales experience is a plus
- Experience in enterprise telephony, data networking, UC cloud, WLAN is a plus
- UC Cloud experience and subscription sales experience will be a plus
- Technical or pre-sales experience is a plus
· Positive can-do attitude
· Relentless – will not give in
· Positive energy
· Collaborative and team player
· Takes ownership and accountability for the situation
· Creative and Versatile
· Good listening Skills/humility
· Good sales hygiene
· Culture Sensitivities / local experience
· Project management / implementation
· Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
· Must be a good team player with an eye for details and improvement.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.