Key Words: Channels Manager, Security, Identity Management,
Role: Channel Manager – ASEAN & India
Industry: Information Technology
Function: Channel Manager, Sales Strategy, Business Development
About Our Client
Well established MNC Security Vendor who are increasing their Asian presence and require a Channels Manager to drive revenue across ASEAN & India.
About the Channel Manager – ASEAN & India
The Channel Manager will collaborate with the regional Sales teams in order to effectively manage all channel business across ASEAN and India. You will devise an implement a GTM Strategy to increase revenue from existing partners and actively recruit new partners to drive new revenue streams in Government, Financial and Critical Industry customers. In addition, you will take responsibility of working with local product support and pre-sales teams, together with the global HQ, to ensure that partners are fully enabled to meet customer’s expectations.
- Recruit and on-board channel partners defined in an agreed strategy to maximise potential revenue
- Determine channel capacity, coverage and quota
- Conduct cadence and periodic reviews to ensure channel partners achieve performance based on agreed business plans and objectives
- Ensure harmonious relationships are maintained between partners
- Manage contract renewals, certification processes and qualifications procedures in accordance with the partner program
- Collaborate with partners and Marketing team to ensure consistent marketing management and increase demand generation
- Actively participate in new product launch and define new channel requirements and GTM as required
- Provide competitor and market intelligence to product marketing teams in order to define market requirements in support of future solution road mapping
- Minimum of 5 to 10 years of experience in Channel Management in both ASEAN and India territories
- Security Vendor experience is preferable, but not required. Successful candidates will be expected to demonstrate a knowledge of Cyber Security landscape and Identity Management
- Experience of using strong sales skills and a tenacious attitude to drive channel business including recruitment, enablement, demand generation, business planning, conflict management and performance management
- Proven ability to create brand mind share within a network of channel partners
- Excellent communication skills, driven by achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Ability to travel up to 50%
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.