Key Words: Channel Management, Channel Sales, Partner Management, Security, Solution Sales, Network Defense, IPS
Role: Channel Manager for Singapore
Industry: Security, Information Technology
Function: Channel Management
About Our Client
You will be joining a market leading Security Vendor, who are rated #1 in a range of categories and are continuing their vertical expansion in Singapore, with this role being focused on Tier 2 distribution and System Integrator channels.
About the Channel Manager,
- The Channel Manager will be driving the implementation of sales strategies with the key resellers of the organisation.
- This role will enable the resellers to execute theplans and programs developed for penetrating the market in order to achieve the revenue growth goals.
- The Channel Manager will manage key relationships with the assigned/target resellers and continually promote the organisation across all levels within the reseller organisation.
- Focused on growing the Network Defense - Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
Benefits and Perks:
- A comprehensive and attractive salary package, depending on experience.
- Medical, dental and life insurance.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in channel account management and enterprise sales.
- Preferrably with a history of selling IT security solutions with a focus in intrusion prevention systems and network security.
- Possess the ability to understand business needs of the clients and translate that into technology requirements that can address such needs.
- Entrepreneurial by nature and has good channel sales acumen.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Preferably with an experience working in a MNC environment in an SI or vendor environment.
- Improve relationships with the resellers and the enterprise clients and make way for sustainable revenue streams from the reseller accounts in Singapore
- Lead or participate on joint calls with channels and work with them in penetrating target accounts.
- Increase the revenue share for the organisation’s resellers.
- Develop and execute programs and activities with the resellers in order to meet the business targets.
- Establishment of relationship within the channel/reseller organisation across all levels
- Improve product positioning proposals to enhance the effectiveness of the channel/reseller in selling the products/solutions.
- Close sales with channels as and when necessary.
· Positive can do attitude
· Relentless – will not give in
· Positive energy
· Collaborative and team player
· Takes ownership and accountability for situation
· Creative and Versatile
· Good listening Skills / humility
· Good sales hygiene
· Culture Sensitivities / local experience
· Project management / implementation
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
· Must be a good team player with eye for details and improvement.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.