Key Words: Enterprise, Solutions, Infrastructure, Strategy, Technology, Sales, Network, Channel,
Role: Channel Director
Industry: IT Infrastructure Solutions
Function: IT Infrastructure Network
About Our Client,
Our client is the world’s first company redefining enterprise networking with WAN optimization and Application Acceleration delivered as a global service and solving application and network performance issues faced by the distributed enterprise.
Our client eliminates the need for expensive and complex appliances as well as long-haul connectivity, and enhances collaboration across locations. It offers significant cost, ease-of-use, instant implementation and performance advantages, helping global companies achieve dramatic productivity gains and increased visibility into their WAN applications, locations and performance, while providing 24/7 world-class support.
About the Channel Director
This position is responsible for building long term vertical ISV and distribution partnerships within SMB (Small to Midsized Business) and vertical products. The ideal candidate will have entrepreneurial drive and experience building relationships with technology partners. This person will be responsible to build our client’s partner ecosystem, and uncovers new sales channels.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore
- 10+ years of demonstrated channel sales or related experience with a track record of exceeding quotas; start-up experience is a plus;
- Technical degree or equivalent experience required;
- 5+ years business or strategic development, product development, and sales;
- Demonstrated track record of developing business cases and finding/closing partnerships that fill product gaps and/or generate revenue;
- Deep understanding of go to market models and business relationships
- Ability to quantitatively and qualitatively assess and prioritize partnerships
- Proven ability to manage existing partners and build business cases, negotiate, sell, build high level contract terms
- Identify and help execute go-to-market opportunities with partners, including positioning and training the sales field on co-developed solutions
Benefits and Perks:
- A comprehensive and attractive salary package, depending on experience.
- Medical, dental and life insurance.
Personal attributes (*Desirable):
- Confident and comfortable with client’s interactions
- Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
- The ability to proactively engage a virtual team both in region and internationally where required
- Must be a good team player with eye for details and improvement.