Key Words: Telecommunications, IOT, M2M, Internet of things, P&L Management, Leadership, Carrier Wholesale, Partnerships
Role: Chief Executive Officer
Function: Senior Management, P&L, Leadership
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in promoting M2M, enterprise mobility and Internet of Things that aims to empower Global Telcos and Enterprise clients with progressive solutions for their businesses. They help the telcos demonstrate themselves as digital players through the formulation of top of the line offerings for the telcos’ consumer and enteprise clients.
About the Chief Executive Officer,
The CEO will oversee all strategic and business facets of the organisation. As number 1 in command, you are accountable for formulating a strong vision, providing strategy and direction down to the delivery and successful execution of this vision.
Your dedication and commitment must become an inspiration to your subordinates in order to become an effective leader. You will possess an ability to see things from a bird’s eye view in a number of situations. The CEO must also be ready to roll their sleeves up at times when a hands on involvement is necesarry on specific business and strategic matters.
The CEO must have come from a prior general management background with an exposure in managing senior leaders in an organisation. Ideally, the CEO must have closely worked with a group of board directors and senior stakeholders. Some of your key mandates are to:
- Drive growth across all Lines of business
- Develop, build and grow regional capabilities of the company
- P&L Management
- Maintain financial stability for the overall business as well as for new investments capabilities
- Keep the company aligned to its vision.
- Drive the formulation of strategies to support the key pillars of the business such as mobility, m2m, iot, roaming, and digital.
- Oversee all operational matters ensuring that it yields the targeted results.
- Company P&L management.
- Develop robust relationships with partners and stakeholders and be the key contact for executive stakeholders.
- Ensure adherence to legal policies Manage escalated situations and provide permanent solutions and strategies to improve.
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the telco market and the growth trends within the industry to align all strategies in the short and long term.
- Experience being a CEO or in senior management positions managing people across different job functions such as sales, product management, project management, HR, business operations, marketing, legal, finance, etc.
- Extensive experience in working for the Telecommunications/ICT space.
- Knowledge in Mobility, M2M, IOT, Roaming, Wholesale business.
- Business-minded possessing excellent leadership skills.
- Effective in time management, and can manage and solve conflicts internal and external.
- Strong understanding of corporate governance, finance and performance management principles
- Degree in Business, Marketing or Engineering.
Benefits and Perks:
- A comprehensive and attractive salary package, depending on experience.
- Medical, dental and life insurance.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
· Client and Partner Focussed
· Relentless – will not give in
· Positive energy
· Collaborative leader
· Takes ownership and accountability for situation
· Key abilities in senior leadership and stakeholder management
· Preferably coming from a similar industry (telecommunications)
· Culture Sensitivities when working with telcos across the globe.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and th