Key Words: Telecommunications, B2B2C, B2B, B2C, Key Account Management, Marketing, Business Development, Carrier Channel Management, Alliance and Partnership
Role: Carrier Account Manager (Key Account)
Industry: Consumer Electronics, Information Technology
Function: Account Management, Business Development, Strategic Partnership
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's largest and most successful technology companies. A renowned multinational company, our client designs, develops and produces top of the line electronic devices for consumers, software and connected services.
About the Carrier Account Manager (Key Account),
- You will drive the relationship and further business development for one of the largest carrier accounts for the company, and will lead sales of the company’s products and services.
- You are responsible for the consistent growth of this account’s share of the company’s revenue which is contributory to the overall sales growth of the company.
Benefits and Perks:
- A comprehensive and attractive salary package, depending on experience.
- Medical, dental and life insurance.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- 10+ years of proven experience in sales, marketing, business development and account management
- Preferably with advanced studies, MBA or any additional innovative studies that will complement the role
- Drive expert understanding in selling through carrier partners and achieve or surpass sales targets.
- Come up with a strong account planning strategy in line with the carrier partner’s strategic plans and taking full advantage of the company’s products and ecosystem to achieve mutually beneficial business growth
- Keep a healthy relationship with the carrier at different levels right from senior executive management and through to mid and working levels to execute plans effectively.
- Intensify the company’s presence throughout the carrier account through multiple engagements of different contacts
- Create demand generation initiatives/programs based on market and business insights; lead the execution thru different internal and external stakeholders
- Partner with the carrier to create competitive consumer offerings to create distinctions for the company and shake the market.
- Good understanding of the company’s products and services, the carrier’s strategic plans, history of the relationship between both companies’, future trends and new business opportunities.
- Increase the penetration of product and enable the carrier’s teams to promote the company’s product successfully.
- Aid the company’s retail programs to improve customer experience
- Guarantee the compliance of the company and carrier partner agreements to ensure rightful usage of company’s assets for marketing
- Work with Support functions to solve issues.
- Sales and management reporting, forecasting of supply and demand.
- Seasoned in areas such as business development, strategic account planning, business analysis, program management and go-to-market execution, territory management, demand forecasting, presentations as well as planning and organization
- Solid sales and marketing background including years of successful track record.
· Client and Goal Focussed
· A go-getting attitude
· Relentless – will not give in
· Positive energy
· Collaborative and team player
· Be dependable and reliable
· Takes ownership and accountability for situation
· Key abilities in selling with or through partners/ relationship building
· Preferably sold in a similar industry (hospitality)
· Able to build strong and trusting relationships
· Creative and Versatile
· Good listening Skills
· Culturally sensitive and knowledgeable
- Confident and comfortable with client’s interactions
- Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
- Must be a good team player with eye for details and improvement.
- Positive and approachable character.