Please note: Interested applicants must ideally be Singaporean or Singaporean PR.
Role: Cybersecurity Developer
Industry: Cybersecurity, Research and Development, Software Development, Technology prototyping
About our Client,
Our client is a specialist Cyber Security Product company with an R&D division formed by a talented group of cyber security experts, who are responsible for delivering cutting-edge projects using innovative active defence methods.
About the Cybersecurity Developer,
- Through close collaboration with other Research Engineers and Security Engineers, you will devise, research and implement Cyber Security products and solutions
- Utilising your research, you will then develop PoC and technology prototypes that include but are not limited to data protection, vulnerability & patch management, cloud-to-cloud backup
- Design, maintain and development of scalable fault-tolerant cross-platform cloud microservices
- Implementing designs and unit tests
- Perform code reviews
- Debugging and integrating code
- Build framworks for continuous development/integration, event publishing, microservices and test automation
- A good Degree in Computer Science / Engineering / Information Technology
- Three - Five years of working experience within the industry
- Knowledge and experience using C++, C# and Goland
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Experienced with multi-threading and networking
- Experience in consuming and designing RESTful APIs
- Familiar with Agile Development
- Familiar with ElasticSearch, JIRA, etc.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
+65 6589 8787
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.