Key Words: Sales, Business Development, Hunter, Opportunity Qualification, Leads Qualification, Campaigns, Discovery Conversations
Role: Business Development Professional
Industry: Intelligent Automation, Information Technology
Function: Qualifying of leads, Managing Inbound and outbound customer queries, EDM, Discovery conversations
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in the intelligent automation space, with proven products that cover both process discovery expertise, RPA and intelligent automation. Their solution offers maximum ROI for businesses and significantly reduces the implementation time for the clients. Their product is powered by their inhouse AI technology. Their product suite is currently used by companies worldwide across different industries such as Banking, Financial Services, Insurance, Telecommunication, Consulting, Hospitality, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, etc.
About the Business Development Representative
- The company is looking for an excellent communicator with a passion or interest in qualifying leads, understanding customer needs, and supporting the sales team in the region.
- The role will be involved inbound and outbound engagement with customers and qualifying these opportunities to help the sales team.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Bachelor’s Degree – preferred
- Experience in inside sales, sales development or inbound and / or outbound sales
- Preferred: experience in qualifying opportunities, cold calls, discovery conversations and EDMs
- Preferred: B2B sales exposure, but open to other transferrable types of sales experiences as well
- Proven record in previous role with a go-getter/hunter mentality.
- Excellent ability to communicate via phone, emails, or face to face.
- Good sales hygiene and organised.
- Experience in handling salesforce.com is a plus.
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- Fluent in written and verbal communication of other Asian languages – a plus.
- Work closely with the demand generation and marketing teams to discover and create opportunities that can result to closed business.
- Connect with potential clients via calls or email campaigns and will be responding to inbound leads.
- Obtain quality opportunities/leads on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Use CRM to record activities.
- Handover sales qualified leads to the sales team.
- Represent the company with utmost integrity and professionalism in all written and verbal communications.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.