Key Words: IoT, Sales, Business Development, System Integration
Role: Business Development Manager - IoT Solutions Sales
Industry: IoT, M2M
About Our Client
Our client is a rapidly-growing IoT specialist start-up in Asia. They have a multi-national team working on network improvements, energy efficient IoT solutions and consultation for businesses to take the first step into IoT. They are looking for someone with the energy and enthusiasm in creating new business and ventures in the IoT and digital space.
About the Business Development Manager - IoT Solutions Sales
- Expand and manage existing partnerships in the IoT industry from devices, telco, system integrators, manufacturers, platform and applications providers.
- Oversee the process from sourcing and proposing to closing of business deals.
- You would have a keen eye on upcoming new tech with your market knowledge and exposure to events.
- Network and be involved in professional organisations to keep updated in the IoT market.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Experience in sales and business development from the IT industry, specifically in the system integration domain.
- You would have come from a System Integration background.
- Experience specialising in Security and Smart Buildings, Government and Smart
- Nation, Energy Sector, Tracking and Logistics, Hospitality would be an added advantage.
- Positive can do attitude
- Relentless – will not give in
- Positive energy
- Collaborative and a team player
- Key abilities in relationship building and consultative approach to business
- Creative and entrepreneurial
- Good listening Skills / humility
- Culture Sensitivities / local experience
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrates good consulting hygiene
- Systematic and focused approach to working
- Confident and comfortable with client’s interactions
- Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
Su Fay May
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.