Key Words: Cloud, Business Development, Customer Engagement, C-level engagement, Strategy, Consultative Sales, Public Cloud, Hybrid Cloud, Private Cloud
Role: Senior Cloud Business Development Manager
Industry: Information Technology Services
Function: Business Development
About Our Client
Our client is a fully integrated Managed Service Provider company, offering a full range of solutions and services across Cloud, Security, Information & Communications technology for both consumer and enterprise markets.
About the Senior Cloud Business Development Manager
- Your main responsibility is to qualify, cultivate, push, and progress cloud deals and opportunities across customers covering broad market segments, for new and existing customers of the company.
- You will be helping to drive the growth and the future of the cloud services business and adoption of cloud computing amongst these customers encompassing public, hybrid, or private cloud.
- You will orchestrate and lead cross-functional teams to ensure that suitable cloud solutions are positioned to the clients with a goal to increase the adoption in return achieving value for the business.
- You will be working with senior customer stakeholders and partner or be a trusted advisor in developing and implementing their company’s cloud transformation journey.
- You will be working with the Director and account/sales teams to define strategies and opportunities to expand the cloud business portfolio.
- You will generate pipeline through the client-facing teams such as sales, sales specialists, presales, or even directly reaching out to customers. Also, through leads coming from marketing and partner teams.
- You will establish close working relationships with internal teams as well as with clients and drive the adoption of cloud progressively.
- You will work with other teams such as executive team, advisory, architects, product, and delivery teams to support these deals and opportunities.
- You will be adopting a consultative selling approach to identify the main drivers, business pain points and problems/challenges that the customer is facing to best assist them with a suitable technical and commercial solution.
- You will articulate the value of the company’s cloud offerings in line with the clients’ cloud and transformation strategy, embrace a proactive and collaborative approach with a degree of ownership.
- You will lead customer conversations and conceptualisation of solutions around migration, cloud, managed services, workplace transformation/modernisation and data/IoT led initiatives.
- You will provide feedback to product development, engineering and solution/enterprise architecture teams based on clients’ needs and demands to strengthen the company’s offerings and capabilities.
- You will manage and achieve desired revenue targets for the cloud services.
- You will engage with prospects through value-based/consultative-based selling and industry perspectives.
- As part of the sales planning and management responsibilities, you will also develop growth strategies for customer accounts, manage proposals and deal structuring and develop & maintain relationships with main customer stakeholders.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Possess Degree or higher (preferred – technology related)
- Extensive years of experience in technology business development or sales experience
- Recent years of proven experience in selling infrastructure, cloud, or platform solution sales experience.
- Intermediate understanding of public and hybrid cloud platforms and other complimenting products and services.
- Good understanding of technology operating models for enterprises (both commercial and public sector/government).
- You possess consultative and value-based selling experience and skills.
- Proven track record in a sales/business development capacity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proven ability to communicate effectively to customers.
- Ability to engage customers at C-level.
- A good high-level technical understanding along with an ability to translate the benefits of technology to business outcomes.
- You have demonstrated an ability to think outside the box and be creative in deal making.
- You are a self-starter, can work independently and as part of a team.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.