Key Words: Strategic Relationships, Business Development, Client Engagement, Financial Services, Advisory, Tax, Business Consulting, Growth Strategy
Role: Business Development / Account Management / Growth Strategy
Industry: Consultancy, Professional Services
Function: Account Management, Relationship Management, Business Development, Growth Strategy
About Our Client
Our client is a globally recognised brand name recognised as offering best in class business consultancy services across a wide portfolio of professional services. They have accumulated and continually receive world class awards their efforts in services delivery and employee satisfaction. Our client is a trusted partner to the largest global corporations whom they have delivered a successful track record spanning over decades. Due to an exciting stimulus program to transform the business towards growth and optimization, our client has created several key roles as part of a new strategic direction to drive new growth from an existing platform.
About the Business Development Manager,
Your goal is to increase the awareness on clients’ business needs and stitch it together as a value proposition.
Work collaboratively with the partners in client facing activities to drive wins and achieve common picture of increased revenue from pre-existing key accounts.
Formulate strategy within specialist growth team to drive efforts across internal business and lead initiatives as direct touch point with key client and partner stakeholders
Become trusted adviser to internal stakeholders in driving new 'complex' or cutting edge services ensuring the clients or industry needs are met
Pioneering a specialist growth team to build value and momentum allowing further team growth
Benefits and Perks:
A comprehensive and attractive salary package, depending on experience.
Additional variable target award on personal performance
Medical, dental and life insurance.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
Bachelor / Post-Graduate Degree in Business, Finance, Accountancy or any related course.
Solid years of related working experience in client facing/account management/business development role.
In-depth capability and understanding of Financial Services industry or vertical market specialisation e.g. government, defence, pharma, oil and gas, telecommunications etc.
· To drive business development activities across Singapore / ASEAN practice across the key named accounts.
· Ability to connect with clients business needs and articulate their challenges - and map these needs to the company’s services and partners.
· Focus on both the client facing activities as well as the internal hand off to drive wins. Ensuring Partner involvement on opportunities.
· Building and aligning to key relationships to support / leverage the growth potential firm side.
· Focus on Building key and strategic relationships within the key sectors / names accounts.
· Focus on relationship building, and qualified pipeline development
· Hold account sessions with senior mgmt to review overall pipeline and key actions to close opportunities.
· Client Focused
· Strategic thinker
· Consultative / big picture approach
· Positive can do attitude
· Relentless – will not give in
· Positive energy
· Collaborative and team player
· Takes ownership and accountability for situation
· sales experience in MNCs
· key abilities in selling / relationship building
· preferably sold in similar industry
· professional service selling
· accounting / commerce / business graduates
· fast learner, resilient and adaptive
· Able to build strong and trusting relationships
· Creative and Versatile
· Good listening Skills / humility
· Culture Sensitivities / local experience
· Demonstrates good sales hygiene / sales processes
· Strong follow up on things
· Systematic and focused approach to selling
Good escalation culture to get things done
Personal attributes (*Desirable):
Confident and comfortable with client’s interactions
Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
The ability to pro-actively engage a virtual team both in region and internationally where required
Must be a good team player with eye for details and improvement.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.