Key Words: Business Development Manager, Security, Consulting, Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Assessment
Role: Business Development Manager
Industry: Information Technology
Function: Sales Strategy, Business Development
About Our Client
World leading MNC Risk Management and Security Consultancy requires a Business Development Manager to join their rapidly expanding Singapore office.
About the Business Development Manager
- You will be a natural Sales Hunter with extensive experience in selling Consultancy / Professional Services from inception to completion
- Ability to sell effectively to both Technical and Business leaders
- Excellent verbal and written including both technical and business writing, documentation and presentation skills are mandatory
- Excellent knowledge of the latest Security trends and technologies
- Have the experience to provide thought leadership for all engagements with customers
- Strength in overcoming objections and be adept in accelerating the completion of the sales cycle
Establish, maintain and grow profitable business relationships with existing accounts and prospects
- Working closely with the APAC Inside Sales team you will qualify and convert opportunities as well as independently generating business through your own sales activities
- Collaborate with the Global Security Consultant team to ensure customer success and account penetration opportunities are maximised
- Present regular reports on sales forecasts, progress against targets and strategic objectives
- Capture and translate requirements into a Statement of Work (SOW) outlining roles and responsibilities of the Consultants as well as project based deliverables.
- Attend trade shows, exhibitions and events
- Extensive experience in Solution Selling techniques and an ability to identify and articulate customer’s security risks and how this impacts their wider infrastructure
- History of Consultancy / Professional Services sales relating to Secure business transformation and / or Penetration Testing / Vulnerability / PCI-DSS Assessments is highly desirable
- Strong contact network within Tier 1 FSI customers is highly desirable
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.