Key Words: Business Development, Enterprise, Account Management, Managed Services, Strategy, Telecommunications, Technology, Network, Unified Communications, Outsourcing, Mobility, Turn Key Deals
Role: Business Development Director
Industry: Telecommunications and Information Technology
Function: Sales Strategy, Business Development, Account Penetration
About Our Client
- Our client is a multinational Information and Communications Technology organization, operating across the globe providing extensive services across Core Infrastructure, Cloud, Mobility, Security, Managed Services, Workspace, and End user computing,. Following the integration of various partnerships with global businesses, our client is now positioned to offer one complete portfolio of IT and Telco services to major global clients across all industries
About the Business Development Director,
- You will sell the full portfolio including wide area network services, local area network services, voice services, infrastructure applications and associated infrastructure services and consulting offerings.
Benefits and Perks
- A comprehensive and attractive salary package, depending on experience.
- Medical, dental and life insurance.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Malaysia.
- Possesses experience or knowledge in telecommunication/ICT markets, products and services.
- Strong understanding of enterprise markets and ability to identify market opportunities.
- Good acumen in commercial values, pricing strategy and competitive landscape in winning deals.
- Customer obsessed and understands what it takes to achieve excellent customer satisfaction.
- Exposure in working with vendor and partners to build opportunities and secure deals.
- Ability to develop solid tactical plans to manoeuvre into a winning proposition for all opportunities, especially in complex projects or customer's environment.
- Experience working in a diverse multi-cultural global environment witjj internal team members and colleagues that are stationed internationally
- Minimum 10 years of working experience.
- Good command in written and verbal English.
- Recognize new market opportunities and develop business development strategy to penetrate. You will also build a strong account list, contacts and identify business opportunities
- Develop and drive the account planning, strategy and management.
- Build and manage opportunity pipelines via quality lead identification and qualification.
- Work effectively with different teams, and is able to maximize company’s resources in moving projects and achieving targets.
- You will collaborate with partners in building more business opportunities.
- Experience in formulating marketing plans to create account opportunities.
- Oversees overall customer satisfaction and work with relevant parties.
· Client Focussed
· Strategic thinker
· Consultative with ability to envision a big picture approach
· Positive can do attitude
· Relentless – will not give in
· Positive energy
· Collaborative and team player
· Takes ownership and accountability for situation
· Sales experience in MNCs
· Key abilities in selling / relationship building
· Able to build strong and trusting relationships
· Creative and Versatile
· Good listening Skills / humility
· Culture Sensitivities / local experience
· Demonstrates good sales hygiene / sales processes
· Strong follow up on things
· Systematic and focussed approach to selling
· Good escalation culture to get things done
Additional desirable attributes
- Confident and comfortable with client’s interactions
- Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
- The ability to pro-actively engage a virtual team both in region and internationally where required
- Must be a good team player with eye for details and improvement
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.